Entertainment Funny Moments Channel! [GIVE ME A CHANCE]

JMCGames

Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Synbaz
Your name: Synbaz aka Jordan.

(Optional) Where are you from?: I am from Ireland.

(Optional) How old are you?: I am 15 years old.

How did you find Freedom!?: YouTube.

What made you join our forums?: Interaction with people, feedback, knowledge.

What are your hobbies?: Making funny moment videos, hanging with friends and going to the gym everyday after school.

What is your favorite food?: I'd have to go a bit Irish on this one and say Potatoes(spuds) and mince I'd say ;)

Why did you start YouTube?: I started YouTube with the simple goal of entertaining people, I have always watched YouTube channels grow and seeing them react to fan videos it's incredible! Seeing so many fans come together to tribute a video and seeing the YouTuber cry or be so emotionally attached to their fans is amazing and it's why I joined YouTube because it's all about connection and sharing your creativity.

(Optional)What is your biggest dream?: Paying my parents back for everything they've done for me. If I can't do that my life hasn't been completed.

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a funny moments channel. Depending on the world we live in I will make tribute videos now and again to countries in need due to war and stuff. I also enjoy making cinematics and pretty much anything I think will put a smile on someones face or they will be inspired by it and go do it themselves. Also on the lines of running my channel I try and achieve one main goal every video apart from views, likes, whatever, I like to see comments. I like to see good feedback even if it's hate it all goes under the category of 'Improvement' for me.

What kind of content do you upload?: Enjoyable funny moments video. And also once again, Depending on the world we live in I will make tribute videos now and again to countries in need due to war and stuff. I also enjoy making cinematics and pretty much anything I think will put a smile on someones face or they will be inspired by it and go do it themselves.

When do you upload?: I upload every Monday and Friday depending on if I'm sick because I catch colds quite a lot which prevents me from going on the microphone and sounding energetic.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjZL3pPd8KUe0pfVL_ygFRA

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Jordan!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thank you for writing up a proper introduction!

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Learn how to add a link to your channel below your signature here (fix the error under your post!)
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D