Solved Game giveaway support team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSpecies7

Freedom! Member
Jan 29, 2015
Canada
YouTube
Does anyone know how to contact the above named group?
I have been trying to get a key to one of the games in the game giveaway section and it tells me I have keys I have not done reviews for.
I have done a review for all the keys I used before they changed the format recently.
When I click for a key i am told to contact the above group...I do not see them in support however.
Thanks for any help.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
You have to wait for them to review the videos. This can take some time. It's a 2:3 ratio meaning for every 3 keys you must make atleast 2 videos and if you don't you will be banned.
This probably just means they haven't approved your videos yet. Give it a couple of days then open a ticket at support.tm.
Also, make sure you've actually submitted the videos by clicking on the game you got again and entering the video link. ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chicco Torres

Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
Philippines
Hey @MrSpecies7, sorry to hear you're having issues with Game Giveaways. Have you created a ticket on our Support page? If so, please provide me the ticket number here so that I can check the status. If you haven't created any ticket yet, please go to our Support page at www.support.tm

Please be sure to provide your Custom ID and YouTube channel link so that we can locate your account.

Upvote 0

MrSpecies7

Freedom! Member
Jan 29, 2015
Canada
YouTube
I had looked on the support page but saw nothing for Game giveaway support. I have now filed a ticket under "other" ,close enough I guess.
Thanks for the help bud,hope this gets straightened out.

Upvote 0

Chicco Torres

Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
Philippines
@MrSpecies7 that's good to hear that you've filed a ticket already. Give me a DM or reply to this thread for the ticket number if ever you need a follow up about the concern so that I can check on my end as well.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.