May 22, 2016
Turkey
YouTube
Hi! I am Ahmet. I am 24 years old. I am a Turkish youtuber but i can speak english ;) My channel is generally included Minecraft and a lot of game videos, how to, education, unboxing and vlog videos. If you interesting this things you can "Subscribe" and join the family ♥♥♥ We are waiting for you bro! ♥♥♥

Its my promotion video! Like a boss ;D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi! I am Ahmet. I am 24 years old. I am a Turkish youtuber but i can speak english ;) My channel is generally included Minecraft and a lot of game videos, how to, education, unboxing and vlog videos. If you interesting this things you can "Subscribe" and join the family ♥♥♥ We are waiting for you bro! ♥♥♥

Welcome to the family Ahmet, What games do you play beside Minecraft and how you found about Freedom! ?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the community ;)