Gaming Games from all era's!

GMANS_GAMING

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2017
YouTube
Hi all,

I've been partnered with Freedom for several months now but I've only just now noticed that I've not introduced myself and channel to everyone on the forums! So here goes.

I'm Graeme AKA "GMan (hence GMan's Gaming) and I do video game playthroughts (hence gma......you get the idea) from England. But I think to think I'm a little different to the other channels that do the same.
I started off doing just generic walkthroughs with zero effort with editing and poor screen capture software. I moved on to getting a mic to add commentary to my videos and as time moved on, I improved my video editing skill and better capture software, got a better mic and recently (couple of months) I've now added a facecam and that's were I am today.

I do playthroughs of any game genre on any system (PC and console) from any generation of gaming, so I have the likes of modern Xbox One and PS4 stuff all the way back to the Amstrad CPC464 and I do it legit, no emulation. I upload two videos per day depending on what the game is and how long the game is.

So, feel free to check out my channel and let me know what you think, maybe give a little sub if you like what you see.

Thank you for taking the time to have a read.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey G-man, welcome to the Freedom! forums. If you are already partnered with Freedom, make sure you get the partner badge :D Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi all,

I've been partnered with Freedom for several months now but I've only just now noticed that I've not introduced myself and channel to everyone on the forums! So here goes.

I'm Graeme AKA "GMan (hence GMan's Gaming) and I do video game playthroughts (hence gma......you get the idea) from England. But I think to think I'm a little different to the other channels that do the same.
I started off doing just generic walkthroughs with zero effort with editing and poor screen capture software. I moved on to getting a mic to add commentary to my videos and as time moved on, I improved my video editing skill and better capture software, got a better mic and recently (couple of months) I've now added a facecam and that's were I am today.

I do playthroughs of any game genre on any system (PC and console) from any generation of gaming, so I have the likes of modern Xbox One and PS4 stuff all the way back to the Amstrad CPC464 and I do it legit, no emulation. I upload two videos per day depending on what the game is and how long the game is.

So, feel free to check out my channel and let me know what you think, maybe give a little sub if you like what you see.

Thank you for taking the time to have a read.
Welcome to the Community :)

So what games do you play on Ps4? As a fellow console gamer it pinched my curiosity :p

GMANS_GAMING

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2017
YouTube
Hey G-man, welcome to the Freedom! forums. If you are already partnered with Freedom, make sure you get the partner badge :D Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Thank you for the instructions on how to add my badge

Welcome to the Community :)

So what games do you play on Ps4? As a fellow console gamer it pinched my curiosity :p

My PS4 is my console of choice but I have an Xbox One as well and a PC (I don't go for this PC master race and console fanboy stuff, I'm a gamer), but I tend to play whatever on my PS4 and don't have a certain game :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thank you for the instructions on how to add my badge

My PS4 is my console of choice but I have an Xbox One as well and a PC (I don't go for this PC master race and console fanboy stuff, I'm a gamer), but I tend to play whatever on my PS4 and don't have a certain game :D
Said as a true gamer. You brought a tear to my proud gamer heart :p