Games You're Recording?

killakestrelGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Killakestrel
Hay guys im new to freedom family and i am wondering if anyone would like to do a playlist for playlist swap on there channels with me?
i know im not a huge youtuber but i want to help people get out there more as well as getting help from others if intrested please let me know thanks im a Gaming channel

carlos robles

New User
Oct 24, 2015
*Minecraft
*Warthunder
*DyingLight
*gta5
Basically minecraft and warthunder mainly but ya thats whats been going on so far! :)
Heres my channel to watch these! : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKYjJbfTMhRBQpuYuhzN5NA[DOUBLEPOST=1445816386][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im recording mainly Witcher 3 but some smite on the side , but more games later on like star wars battle front , fifa 16 , division and blacks op 3
hey dude i like your channel! i subbed!:)[DOUBLEPOST=1445816645][/DOUBLEPOST]
Right now so far I've recorded:

- Dungeon Nightmares (Part 4) (uploading right now)
- Surgeon Simulator (Part 5) (uploading right now)
- Agario
- Dungeon Nightmares (Part 5)

Soon I shall be recording:

- Mirror's Edge (Part 3)
- Dungeon Nightmares (Part 6)
- Surgeon Simulator (Part 6)
- SpeedRunners (Part 14)

:D
Hey i subbed! nice content!:)

Last edited:

CephasRed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2015
Saskatchewan
YouTube
Cephasred

Kuway000

Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2015
YouTube
For me I set mine up as a different game per day of the week, except Sundays:
Mega Man series
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist!
Kingdom Hearts series
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3
FIFA
Yakuza 4

8-Bit-Relic

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 17, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
I have shown recently a Preview of Hessian and a Walkthrough for Bunkermaze.
I`m currently preparing my self for a stop motion Street Fighter Nanablock video.

Captainir

New User
Oct 30, 2015
YouTube
I am currently playing
Skyrim
Dead Realm
GMod
Portal

I am thinking of doing a Life is strage Series, but i need to create a schedule to start recording it.

Will9999

Rising User
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Bloodborne at the moment.

I kinda want to record some games from Mistwalker too once my capture device gets here....assuming that Nintendo (which the majority of their games are on) won't sue my butt into jail.

taylor zieman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2014
Minnesota
YouTube
Skyrim is a bit overused so getting views on it will be hard. However, watching yourself die and do stupidity is worth recording it. XD So i say go for it!

I've never really played it that much, but I might give it a try. I also want to do other games but I'm trying to find games that'll go good with my sense of humor and that will entertain the viewers and me as well.

Reactions: Captainir

Mr Teamguy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2015
YouTube
Hi Mr Tream Guy here and I record some let's plays and fun time episodes (Fun Time episodes are funny montage videos of some video game that i play , check them out if you like them hit a like) These are the games that are in my channel or will be (because i still have to upload Rayman Legends Fun Time Episode ) :
Soma (Full Let's Play)
Minecraft Story mode Episode 1 (Full Let's Play) (episode 2 coming soon very fast)
Killing Floor 2 (Fun Time Episodes)
Star Wars Battlefront (Just gameplay no commentary)
Payday 2 (Fun Time Episodes)
Left 4 Dead (Fun Time Episodes)
League Of Legends (Fun Time Episodes)
Garry's Mod (Fun Time Episodes)
Rayman Legends (Fun Time Episodes) (have the video just need to upload to youtube)
Thank You for your time good Sir .

MrDorkey82

Rising User
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
Going on for about a month and the games I'm playing are Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas and I'll also be doing Fallout 4.