Games You're Recording?

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I was doing a couple Elite: Dangerous livestreams, but I also put out an American Truck Simulator video on my gaming channel.
Running two channels is surprisingly easy.

dazeap

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
Mario Kart 8
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Maker
Mario Tennis Ultra Smash

Coming soon: ps4 games.

Spike Slayer

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
YouTube
I am recording Arma 3, Arma 2, and Ark Survival Evolved, there will be a lot more when I can get extra cash to buy some more :)

Last edited:

OneHeartVice

Rising User
Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
Just started up a new let's play of Firewatch.
Will have lots of indie games going on at the same time, just one episodes of each.
Then I've got some long let's play's planned for MURDERED: Soul Suspect, all the Bioshocks, hitman, tomb raider etc etc

The Bossman

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
I have a few games I like to upload. My mainstay at the moment is Red Faction (the original). I still think this is the best game of all time.

I am just starting a modded Fallout 3 walkthrough too which will air this weekend.

Also play call of duty, sebastien loeb rally evo, trials, super meat boy, minecraft etc. Basically I play a lot of games haha.

Call of Duty has been far and away my most succesful content, but I don't want to be a COD Youtuber, just enjoy playing now and again.

Dexicos

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
I got few games at the moment, Gekokujo from Mount and Blade Warband, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite(PSP emulator), and about to release an indie game called Suits: A Business RPG.
Maybe even Mafia 2 or Need for Speed Most Wanted right after finishing Suits. We'll see about it.

Lakes

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
Finland
YouTube
I have now Bioshock going on. Just started that and also got better editor so quality is better than before, i added some music and stuff there.

There is also going to be The Forest series. First episode is halfway done. I probably manage to upload it saturday.

X

XGO INJECTION

I record almost anything. I am a channel that plays multiple games