Results are only viewable after voting.

Perfection lll

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
Earth
www.youtube.com
YouTube
NaviiGaming
Hey guys! Perfection here and I just recently got all my equipment back, I also have a mic coming in so I will be able to commentate over gameplay or just simply record skits but there is one problem.
If you were to go to my youtube channel now "Triple Perfection" originally "Perfection lll" I only have videos of me and my friends playing on the xbox 360 but I have switched over and have become a pc gamer so I have no friends, the only games I have at the moment are Gmod, Dota 2, and League of Legends but hope to expand I really enjoy vanossgaming type videos so what I have decided to do is change my channel into a channel kinda like his but I need a team, if any of you are pc gamers and have gmod please add me on steam @perfection_lll and on skype @perfectionlll I really hope to start something great, Lets Grow Together!

Reactions: AFKPlays
D

Deleted member 17740

Hay there @Perfection lll!
I hope ya enjoy your time here and if ou need any help feel free to ask the community or make a thread! :D

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey guys! Perfection here and I just recently got all my equipment back, I also have a mic coming in so I will be able to commentate over gameplay or just simply record skits but there is one problem.
If you were to go to my youtube channel now "Triple Perfection" originally "Perfection lll" I only have videos of me and my friends playing on the xbox 360 but I have switched over and have become a pc gamer so I have no friends, the only games I have at the moment are Gmod, Dota 2, and League of Legends but hope to expand I really enjoy vanossgaming type videos so what I have decided to do is change my channel into a channel kinda like his but I need a team, if any of you are pc gamers and have gmod please add me on steam @perfection_lll and on skype @perfectionlll I really hope to start something great, Lets Grow Together!
Heeey! Welcome to Freedom bro! :) Nice lil intro...seeing Fifa 15 brings me nostalgia!