Oneall Agosto

New User
Oct 29, 2014
YouTube
Alright so let's get straight to the point! I have been in this YouTube community for approx. 6-7 years. I have a strong understanding of everything that happens on YouTube. I'm 17, so if you do the math i have been using YouTube since I was about 10 or 11! So i Basically grew on this platform. I always wanted to create videos but my mindset was that no one would take me seriously because I was so young.

Now I am 17 and feel like I can start growing this, nurturing this, and give it the attention it deserves (speaking about my YouTube channel of course) And for about a year I have been doing my best to take this serious! In December of 2015 I joined a group called TriBe Gaming, in which I was a part of the competitive team. When we were looking for recruits we were bombarded with Hundreds and Hundreds of request! Unfortunately we could not accept all of them. And recently we had the idea of starting our own network under Freedom and accepting some of the YouTube we turned down.

When this network we plan to help other grow and at the same time they help us grow so maybe in 2 or 3 years or maybe even less we could be looking at a solid network where some of us can be doing YouTube full-time! It might sound ridiculous but all of the huge accomplishments in history were first looked at as ridiculous or to hard to achieve and wallah they became reality and turned out to be great! At the moment I try to stream as much as I can on Twitch /Judgement69. And upload as much as I can to my channel.

While at the moment there might not be much that I can offer. Once May 20 comes around I will be attacking this full heatedly! And working to see if I can start a network! I should be around for anyone who replies! If you have any questions let me know!

Attachments

• Tribe Logo.jpg
    Tribe Logo.jpg
    741.4 KB · Views: 1