Gaming Gaming Channel- League of Legends

Qemexy

Rising User
Feb 11, 2016
Okay so, i am not really here to just get that shiny number next to my subscribe button, yes i am trying to make my channel grow. This is my gaming channel, League of Legends mostly, i have 5 subs, but i am not looking for just that, looking for people from the gaming community, not only League of Legends, or from any other part of this new world, to share, sub, post tips, tricks, negative, positive comments on how i can improve not only my videos, but also my play-style as well. I don't have an emotional life story, i am going to college, a roof over my head, working out daily in the gym. Just trying to have a hobby and entertain you lot, not to just spam videos. I am reading these comments, a lot of you are struggling, so am i, but trust your struggle people. The best is yet to come. Good vibes only. THANK YOU FREEDOM FAM!
Check out my channel if you feel like it!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Qemexy

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

I love a bit of league !!!! trying to get into silver but not playing enough !!!! where do you main ?

Qemexy

Rising User
Feb 11, 2016
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

I love a bit of league !!!! trying to get into silver but not playing enough !!!! where do you main ?
Yeah i am in sliver 4, have one more to go for promotion to s3, i love playing jungle, but any position will do, cause i have a champ for every spot. How about you? :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Yeah i am in sliver 4, have one more to go for promotion to s3, i love playing jungle, but any position will do, cause i have a champ for every spot. How about you? :)

Very nice indeed, I'm bronze 2 atm but on 100 points so I need 2 games for bronze 1 and mostly play jungle but same as you havea champf or every lane :)

Qemexy

Rising User
Feb 11, 2016
Very nice indeed, I'm bronze 2 atm but on 100 points so I need 2 games for bronze 1 and mostly play jungle but same as you havea champf or every lane :)
Yeah, bronze and silver are tough to get out of, yeah that's nice, gotta keep the options on at all times :)

Reactions: Prology

Virdi

Rising User
Feb 8, 2016
YouTube
Dude, I love League of Legends. LOL. I haven't seen any moba channels around ever since I joined, so its pretty refreshing to see that there are gamers who play the games I play. xD Good luck and hope you grow with us. :D I make League content as well as music. :p

http://www.youtube.com/EspioVE
vurdee-profile_banner-b72bb59457ca7fc1-480.jpeg

Qemexy

Rising User
Feb 11, 2016
Welcome to Freedom!, and nice to see some MOBA gamer as well. c: Keeping up with a small MOBA channel to, playing LoL, HotS and Smite, could be fun playing something together. : )
Thank you! Feel free to check out some of my video, more are on the way, i ve checked some of yours, they are good, and yes sure, why not, some day. Oh and i ve subbed you! Keep it up :)

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Welcome to freedom, I'm personally not in to L.O.L. but a lot of people enjoy it. I hope you find the forums very helpful. If you need any help you will find alot of helpful links down below with the 2 two links, if you want help with subs refer to the third link. If you want P2P help just message me.

Qemexy

Rising User
Feb 11, 2016
Welcome to freedom, I'm personally not in to L.O.L. but a lot of people enjoy it. I hope you find the forums very helpful. If you need any help you will find alot of helpful links down below with the 2 two links, if you want help with subs refer to the third link. If you want P2P help just message me.
Thanks will check them out! :)