GoRanks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 13, 2017
India
YouTube
OfficialGoRanks
Hey Guys!

I am looking for someone to come and Review my current gaming channel Videos (Specially my latest ones done this month)

I am looking for ways to improve and ways to make people happier!

Honesty is key!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdSPLmnfBqXg6nWyh-qr1CA

Your videos look good but Your voice in videos is low or same as Game music/sounds, make it little louder so people can hear you more clearly.
I also see you created Playlist for videos but on Your home page of channel only uploads section is showing, You should add more section to it.

Otherwise, Good work mate.

Reactions: derwinvlog

Peter “Skullbunny” Rogers

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 13, 2017
South Africa
YouTube
Skullbunny69
Your videos look good but Your voice in videos is low or same as Game music/sounds, make it little louder so people can hear you more clearly.
I also see you created Playlist for videos but on Your home page of channel only uploads section is showing, You should add more section to it.

Otherwise, Good work mate.

Thanks so Much for the feedback! Ive been working hard on my voice issue! I WIll also look into the Playlist section of my home page!

Peter “Skullbunny” Rogers

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 13, 2017
South Africa
YouTube
Skullbunny69
i watched overwatch 3v3 it was good and the music rocks..but i suggest also using non copyrighted music (ncs look it up on youtube) to be on the safe side so you wont get a strike and also credit the music artist in you description and videos.. plus i subbed and liked.
That music is actually not copyrighted i got it off of the Epidemic Sound site as i get access to this thanks to Freedom! Partnering me! Its great! Thanks for the Feedback! Also the Playlist on Homepage should be updated now!

Last edited:
Reactions: derwinvlog