Request Gaming Channel

illusima

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Illusimastudios
Hey guys it's illusima here and i would like some feed back on my channel.
I have been doing it for a month now and i want to improve things, and before you go into my channel and say that the audio could need an upgrade i am getting a huge upgrade not only to my audio but to my computer and setup in the next month so if there is anything else i could do to improve it please give me some feed back on it,

Thanks for the Critique

Newname media

Editor in chief
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
IRELAND
YouTube
What i

Liked/pros:
Views pre vid is good with only 40+ subs +
you have good talking points ++

Disliked:
The mic. (i bet your voice would work well for youtube with a better mic) --
i hate intros (I am so alone on this front i may as well give up) -

What needs to be

Improved:
Mic.

Removed:

Nothing

Channel art/branding:
Art is nice and simple. thumbs are good. i would use the same font on your thumbs if i was you.

Ps im sure this gets said alot.. All you need a cheap well rounded mic. everything thing else is above par really

Hope this helps
Need anymore just ask!

illusima

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Illusimastudios
What i

Liked/pros:
Views pre vid is good with only 40+ subs +
you have good talking points ++

Disliked:
The mic. (i bet your voice would work well for youtube with a better mic) --
i hate intros (I am so alone on this front i may as well give up) -

What needs to be

Improved:
Mic.

Removed:

Nothing

Channel art/branding:
Art is nice and simple. thumbs are good. i would use the same font on your thumbs if i was you.

Ps im sure this gets said alot.. All you need a cheap well rounded mic. everything thing else is above par really

Hope this helps
Need anymore just ask!
I'm getting an entirely new setup for myself here in a couple weeks, New desk, 2 more monitors, upgrading my PC, getting a way better mic.
I'm basically turning my basements into a studio for recording and streaming. so im kinda setting up some series on my channel before i get this stuff and for when i graduate highschool. i'm taking a year off of school to get some money and make videos.