Gaming G'DAY

CraigTL7

Rising User
Oct 19, 2016
YouTube
craigTL7
G'day guys.

I'm Craig im a small youtuber that lives in Austraila. On my channel i post gaming videos. The reason why I started YouTube was because I got bored at university aka college. I would love if you guys dropped by and checked out my channel.

Cheers Fellas

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Can you please answer: Why did you join Freedom!?

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
G'day guys.

I'm Craig im a small youtuber that lives in Austraila. On my channel i post gaming videos. The reason why I started YouTube was because I got bored at university aka college. I would love if you guys dropped by and checked out my channel.

Cheers Fellas
Hey Craig, Welcome to Freedom! Checked out your channel, saw your uncharted gameplay, it's pretty neat! But why is the webcam so far away lol? But anyway, subbed and looking forward for more! :D Keep up the great work mate!

V

Varlais Alata

All the best to you and your endeavours! Welcome to Freedom! This place is great, I'm sure you'll like it here as much as I do :) Please remember to give others feedback, it's how you get noticed around here y'know ;)

CraigTL7

Rising User
Oct 19, 2016
YouTube
craigTL7
Hey Craig, Welcome to Freedom! Checked out your channel, saw your uncharted gameplay, it's pretty neat! But why is the webcam so far away lol? But anyway, subbed and looking forward for more! :D Keep up the great work mate!
Its the only place that i can have my webcam set up but ive fixed in now so in my future videos it will be better

Reactions: AFKPlays

LegendaryT

Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vancouver BC
YouTube
G'day guys.

Cheers Fellas
Sure thing man, College sucks eh? Good thing I am still in High School, it gives me a lot of free time to make videos. Good luck to you, and of course I will leave you a sub, and check out your videos. I make gaming videos too!