Gaming German Youtuber

Hey,
- My name is Florian Wild.
- I am nearly 18 Years old and I am a german gaming Youtuber.
- I mainly play Call of Duty because i am playing it competitively in a German eSports organisation called aZuRe eSports.
- I really love making Youtubevideos and i am trying to make them as professional as possible. I would really appreciate if you guys come and visit my Youtubechannel :)
- i am open for critical thoughts on improving my channel !
- if you are german or even from another country you can visit my channel and watch some of my videos :D
- we can subscribe to each other, watch and rate the content ^^
- My Hobbys are playing soccer, hanging out with friends and playing Call of Duty obviously :D
- my dream for the future is to become a professional Call of Duty Player.

Sincerely Florian Wild

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Florian , I like your name :) Welcome to Freedom , if you need any help be sure to ask !!

I'm a call of duty player but I don't play competitively but that would be fun , how is it going for you ? how do you like black ops 3 ?

I wish you all the best (y) (Y)

Hey Florian , I like your name :) Welcome to Freedom , if you need any help be sure to ask !!

I'm a call of duty player but I don't play competitively but that would be fun , how is it going for you ? how do you like black ops 3 ?

I wish you all the best (y) (Y)

Thanks man ! Well we are pretty good I´d say :p But we relly need to practice a lot ! In my opinion Black Ops 3 is one of the best Call of Dutys :)
I wish you all the best as well ! (Y) :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks man ! Well we are pretty good I´d say :p But we relly need to practice a lot ! In my opinion Black Ops 3 is one of the best Call of Dutys :)
I wish you all the best as well ! (Y) :)

That is what I like to hear bro , Keep it up and I hope you do well !!!! :D I really like black ops 3 to

zbdoqgft

New User
Feb 16, 2016
Here's how it works: all single exercise you are attempting to concern Black Core Edge a pedestal much more body weight. Then though you profit much augmented, as the excess weight to the bar grows, your system builds a lot more muscle adding occurring. It's easy, uncomplicated, fun, the majority of all, it's the quickest admittance to profit muscle accretion without the compulsion of medicine. http://www.healthsupreviews.com/black-core-edge/

Welcome to the Community! Checked out your channel and you have some really good content keep up the good work, i dont speak german but the quality of your videos are really good bro:D any questions you have we all happy to answer.

Apply for a partner badge right here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14KykUcnpLXEVry7ZBnCJ6OslnBjxG8P2uLigj95T6I8/viewform

Thanks man ! What a pitty you don´t speak german :p Yeah i try to make my videos as professional as possible :)

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Good Intro, BTW Welcome to forums bro, Read the rules And Enjoy your stay, BTW I Liked your Channel Subbed You, Dont Forget to See My Channel And Sub :)