Valerio Mangano

Rising User
Sep 4, 2018
YouTube
Are you getting the amount of subscribers you want? If not, then check out my video because I'm going to tell you something that nobody is going to tell you, because it's something that not all people even realize, in the book How to win friends and influence people Dale Carnegie talks about it and it is the concept of creating a need in the person to do something, in the video I went in depth on how to do this, and also the concept of giving value before asking, basically the viewer is not getting value in subscribing if you don't give him a reason, maybe you make tutorials, so if before finishing the tutorial you already mention subscribing you are indering the flow of the video to tell a person who isn't convinced about you to do something that only people who really care about your content will do, so just don't do it!!
the link to the video, just in case you want to check it out!

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
you kind of lost all credibility on a video of how to get 100 subs when you dont have 100 subs yourself! o.o you may want to wait until you can reach that number yourself before making a video giving people tips, people would more likely trust your information if you are able to reach the goal you gave tips for.

Reactions: Thelazysideoflife

Thelazysideoflife

Respected User
Apr 20, 2018
YouTube
Okay so take this as constructive criticism: I think that you're text before the video was very misleading and I get that. I get that you want to convince people watch your video. One thing is to embelish your text to make it more appealing another is to make it false. You talk about how no one had touched this subject, but in the first minute of your video I could see that it was not true. Another thing is that you speak of one aspect only. That's not a problem at all. But to do that you need to have a continuous line. First introduce the subject you want to explain, then explain it and during the rest of the video, use examples, instead of jumping between examples and explanations. Now, don't take my criticism very harshly because who am I to talk? The videos I make are not like your type of videos (I make vlogs) and my amount of subscribers is not that big but it's just what I observed

Reactions: LW