Getting back in and happy to help

Gaming With Jollins

Rising User
Freedom! Member
So i had a break from uploading (not that i had any choice in the matter as my internet when i moved went to a grind) and am getting back into the swing of things.

I'm looking to take a more active role in the freedom community and help people out / colab / list competitions etc...

If anyone reading this wants any help with a new or existing channel or looking for a colab then I'm your man. I'm primarily a gamer but im willing to help out where ever help is needed, even if you want a voice over.

I draw the line at anything that you would otherwise have to pay for like video editing and channel ads etc.

Really im just looking to get some buzz flowing and get people excited. I know that when i joined there was no one willing to help so im just doing my part.

Reactions: MisterUltimate

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So i had a break from uploading (not that i had any choice in the matter as my internet when i moved went to a grind) and am getting back into the swing of things.

I'm looking to take a more active role in the freedom community and help people out / colab / list competitions etc...

If anyone reading this wants any help with a new or existing channel or looking for a colab then I'm your man. I'm primarily a gamer but im willing to help out where ever help is needed, even if you want a voice over.

I draw the line at anything that you would otherwise have to pay for like video editing and channel ads etc.

Really im just looking to get some buzz flowing and get people excited. I know that when i joined there was no one willing to help so im just doing my part.
Glad to see your willing to help out. If more people started out this way we could be of much more help to each other :)

Reactions: MisterUltimate

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
It seems much like last time i tried using these forums. No one checks them regularly enough to make the forum effective.

Well, in the past the forum was pretty active at one point. Plenty of people helping others out.
I am on the forums daily as well, though I may not always post daily. Depends on what is going on and such.

Gaming With Jollins

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Well, in the past the forum was pretty active at one point. Plenty of people helping others out.
I am on the forums daily as well, though I may not always post daily. Depends on what is going on and such.
it just seems they generate all this hype and its such a let down when you actually get down to it. All their "resources" are available online through other sources for free. I was hoping for that community element... It seems as soon as someone starts to make a success for them selves they bolt and loose their roots. Oh well...

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
it just seems they generate all this hype and its such a let down when you actually get down to it. All their "resources" are available online through other sources for free. I was hoping for that community element... It seems as soon as someone starts to make a success for them selves they bolt and loose their roots. Oh well...

Freedom ... to me used to be something pretty amazing. Now ... I really can't say much good about it anymore. I still find it beneficial for pretty small channels very early on. But once you begin to make a decent amount of income ... I can't think of any real good reason to remain.

There isn't anything they could offer me that would make me want to stay. The whole sponsorship thing is great and all, but by the time you are eligible for them, you could just approach the company yourself and likely even get a better more custom deal with them.

Freedom really needs to up their game, and start making due on their promises. I honestly can't stand how much they talk about new features and then never release them.

Gaming With Jollins

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Freedom ... to me used to be something pretty amazing. Now ... I really can't say much good about it anymore. I still find it beneficial for pretty small channels very early on. But once you begin to make a decent amount of income ... I can't think of any real good reason to remain.

There isn't anything they could offer me that would make me want to stay. The whole sponsorship thing is great and all, but by the time you are eligible for them, you could just approach the company yourself and likely even get a better more custom deal with them.

Freedom really needs to up their game, and start making due on their promises. I honestly can't stand how much they talk about new features and then never release them.
i hear you. More than once i have seen them "demo" a product that never gets finished... what happened to the new freedom control panel? why does it keep dividing its already stretched communities into pockets to small to make any difference? I'm going to keep my ear to the ground at any rate and of course i would be happy to help anyone out should they need it.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Glad to hear your getting back to youtube. I wish you good luck with that....

As for the network... I've been here since the beginning... and I must say... this is really starting to get awkward around here...

Whenever there was problems before George was happy to make videos talking to us about whatever... but he's just gone... with no explanation...

I think it's time someone asked the ultimate question...

Is George Alive?

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I am sure he is fine lol. XD

Ever since they got more people making videos for Freedom he has made videos less and less until he just eventually fully stopped.
Yeah but you can't guarantee he's alive anymore than I can guarantee he's dead...

If you were him... would you just dissapear for months without saying anything?