YouTube Getting Promotion to Work

avrona

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2018
YouTube
avronaofficial
Seeing how awfully the YouTube algorithm has been treating my channel for some reason since its start 4 years ago, promotion is all I have left that could finally get some views, as recently I've been struggling to even get 10 views on certain videos. Yes, that's it after 4 years of hard work.

I've been promoting my videos on Twitter since my channel began, however the last time someone even clicked on a link to one of my videos was 10 months ago.

I also promote on forums, however getting people to even click on those threads is a success.

Recently I also started an Instagram for my channel. Right now it is somewhat better than Twitter as my posts get likes unlike my Tweets, however it still hasn't converted into any views.

So what can I do to fix this?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Seeing how awfully the YouTube algorithm has been treating my channel for some reason since its start 4 years ago, promotion is all I have left that could finally get some views, as recently I've been struggling to even get 10 views on certain videos. Yes, that's it after 4 years of hard work.

I've been promoting my videos on Twitter since my channel began, however the last time someone even clicked on a link to one of my videos was 10 months ago.

I also promote on forums, however getting people to even click on those threads is a success.

Recently I also started an Instagram for my channel. Right now it is somewhat better than Twitter as my posts get likes unlike my Tweets, however it still hasn't converted into any views.

So what can I do to fix this?
Those are the struggles of being a Gaming channel, i do youtube since 2013 and face these things daily, i sometimes get a spike and have some kinda viral videos but in the end it always stays the same. All you can do is keep up the hard work, check your analytics to see what is popular and why and build forth on that formula, try to collaborate with others to get a wider ranfe of audience ;)

avrona

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2018
YouTube
avronaofficial
check your analytics to see what is popular and why and build forth on that formula

The problem is stuff like that doesn't work on my channel. You cannot make a formula for anything for some reason. Sometimes videos with more competition get way more views than videos with less competition for example. Everything is extremely broken for some reason.