Gaming Good evening or day everyone

So let me introduce myself really fast. My name is Igor Ferluga and I have no home land or a place that I am from other than Earth (as strange as that might sound).
I found Freedom by accident, well they found me after I tweeted that I need help and some sponsorships in order to keep my channel alive and they came and rescued me. Gave me a reason to believe that my channel could make it.
I am a 34 year old writer/gamer adventurer, and I started my channel because I wanted to continue the same feeling I had when I watched Frankie on PC videos.
My channel is small and my gear used to be very crappy, now its actually not that bad since I got a new PC and new mic so people will complain less about how they would of liked my videos, if there was less buzzing and there was less lag. The lag I could see the buzzing I was not aware of due to being deaf in one ear, the one I play with since I can only use one ear when using a head set (which is all the time) since I have to keep an ear out form my wife, my dog or my guinea pig who will have demands despite me trying to record or edit.

I love end of the world, apocalyptic, zombie, post apocalyptic, open world and survival games. I love Dayz all of them, just have a hard time with stand alone since they took out the zombies. My videos are not all great, some are but not all, but I am trying to get better. I do curse sometimes and I am trying very hard to cut it to a minimum but old habits are hard to break.

I try to post at least 2 to 3 videos per week but some time I will go two weeks with no videos (when life is rough) and other times I will post up to 7 videos per week, since I have time to film and edit. I try my best, I love what I do and I hope to grow to a point where I can live by doing what I love and right now that is Youtube videos. That is all Folks, love you all, and I hope I broke no rules, but as George said in a video if you are not sure to do it or not Just do it so here we are.

Lots of love to you all,
Veteran Gamer Warrior XIII - Igor Ferluga

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
So let me introduce myself really fast. My name is Igor Ferluga and I have no home land or a place that I am from other than Earth (as strange as that might sound).
I found Freedom by accident, well they found me after I tweeted that I need help and some sponsorships in order to keep my channel alive and they came and rescued me. Gave me a reason to believe that my channel could make it.
I am a 34 year old writer/gamer adventurer, and I started my channel because I wanted to continue the same feeling I had when I watched Frankie on PC videos.
My channel is small and my gear used to be very crappy, now its actually not that bad since I got a new PC and new mic so people will complain less about how they would of liked my videos, if there was less buzzing and there was less lag. The lag I could see the buzzing I was not aware of due to being deaf in one ear, the one I play with since I can only use one ear when using a head set (which is all the time) since I have to keep an ear out form my wife, my dog or my guinea pig who will have demands despite me trying to record or edit.

I love end of the world, apocalyptic, zombie, post apocalyptic, open world and survival games. I love Dayz all of them, just have a hard time with stand alone since they took out the zombies. My videos are not all great, some are but not all, but I am trying to get better. I do curse sometimes and I am trying very hard to cut it to a minimum but old habits are hard to break.

I try to post at least 2 to 3 videos per week but some time I will go two weeks with no videos (when life is rough) and other times I will post up to 7 videos per week, since I have time to film and edit. I try my best, I love what I do and I hope to grow to a point where I can live by doing what I love and right now that is Youtube videos. That is all Folks, love you all, and I hope I broke no rules, but as George said in a video if you are not sure to do it or not Just do it so here we are.

Lots of love to you all,
Veteran Gamer Warrior XIII - Igor Ferluga
Sounds like a very detailed post Veteran/Igor! That's great that freedom was able to lend a helping hand to you, they come across us in random ways :p I understand about having bad gear to begin with, I had a laptop and a 15$ microphone to begin with. Zombie games speak out to me the most. As for my videos, I feel like I could do better too. We'll get better in time :p Saving your videos for the future works out great as well. I upload in advance now, and it takes the struggle away slightly.

But again, I hope you have a great time on the freedom forums ^^

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey man thanks a lot. I have a lot of zed games Dayz mostly, I had a lot of Left4Dead as well but they were getting no views since the game is old so I took them down. But I still enjoy a zombie game more than almost any other type of game as well. Sorry if my intro is too long side effect of writing 500 page novels.
You're welcome. I wish that I played more zombie games, but I've been more interested in Hearthstone lately, since that's my niche basically :p I played left4dead a decent chunk when it first came out, but not so much recently. Heh, it's all good when it comes to writing. I enjoy writing myself when I get in the mood. Writing blogs are the worst for me :eek:

I saw man, I kinda subbed to you as well just cause I like the excitement there is in your voice while playing. I have no idea what you were doing or what was going on since its totaly not my niche but I enjoy it because of your personality. And yeah I could not write a blog if my life depended on it. I have tried but just can never keep it that short and sweet :)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I saw man, I kinda subbed to you as well just cause I like the excitement there is in your voice while playing. I have no idea what you were doing or what was going on since its totaly not my niche but I enjoy it because of your personality. And yeah I could not write a blog if my life depended on it. I have tried but just can never keep it that short and sweet :)
Heh, well I appreciate you enjoying my excitement at times :p My first batch of videos were focused on fun primarily, going on the casual ladder is nice for me. Hopefully in the future I can incorporate more people for my videos, I get even more excited when I have friends to play with. I mostly try to write long descriptions for my video, and I write other assorted goods. But in time, I'll catch up to everything ^^ And a last note, I hope you continue to have a nice time on here Veteran :p

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I started with very bad gear as well bro , a crappy laptop with a poor mic but now ive updated a lot :) its all part of that journey !
I'm glad freedom came along and saved your channel and you seem to be doing great ! keep it up and stay with it !

I love zombie games so much and Day z can be a right laugh I have seen so many funny moments while watching it and I just die , but some people can be very creepy indeed which makes me laugh , games like left for dead are great games as well !

don't worry if you want get any videos out ! , make a few and spend more timing editing if that's the case !

I wish you all the best bro !

Thank you kind sir. this is what I love about Freedom there is so much positive energy here its amazing! I wish you all the best as well. I love Call of duty myself as well as horror games, just have not moved since MW3 somehow after it I never returned but I hope to do so one day. I still play MW2 when I need to relax a little :)

I wish you all the best as well man, as well as lots of luck and whatever else you may need brother. And thanks again for the warm reception

Reactions: Goped Fred

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Survivalist games are so much fun and give you a great feeling of accomplishment, especially zombie games. I'd want to play Day Z, but I don't have the time or friends to pay with. I do enjoy Dying Light, though! Welcome to Freedom! :)

Heh, well I appreciate you enjoying my excitement at times :p My first batch of videos were focused on fun primarily, going on the casual ladder is nice for me. Hopefully in the future I can incorporate more people for my videos, I get even more excited when I have friends to play with. I mostly try to write long descriptions for my video, and I write other assorted goods. But in time, I'll catch up to everything ^^ And a last note, I hope you continue to have a nice time on here Veteran :p

Thank you sir. I think this place is just what I needed :) I hope you catch up with everything in time and a relaxed spirit my man. Thanks for the warm welcome means a lot after being adrift on the internet bombarded by trolls and haters everywhere. It is such a nice change I cant even find the words for it.

All the Best man.

Survivalist games are so much fun and give you a great feeling of accomplishment, especially zombie games. I'd want to play Day Z, but I don't have the time or friends to pay with. I do enjoy Dying Light, though! Welcome to Freedom! :)
Thanks you for the welcome it feels great to see how nice people are here. If you need a Dayz friend I am always around man I always play hero and I always end up making teams out of strangers I meet on the road, either that or they shoot me in the face :) But I am also always alone thats why the name of my Dayz play list is Lone wolf Dayz, I wish I had someone who was there with me to watch my back but I lost the two partners that used to play with me so I am all alone most of the time. I loved Dying Light and Dead Islands series but it took me a long time to get warmed up to Dying light for some reason not sure why.

Any way thank you for the warm welcome and I wish you all the best and lots of luck.
Kindest Regards my man

Reactions: Goped Fred

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thank you kind sir. this is what I love about Freedom there is so much positive energy here its amazing! I wish you all the best as well. I love Call of duty myself as well as horror games, just have not moved since MW3 somehow after it I never returned but I hope to do so one day. I still play MW2 when I need to relax a little :)

I wish you all the best as well man, as well as lots of luck and whatever else you may need brother. And thanks again for the warm reception

Cheers dude , yeah I'm huge on the old COD haha ! love it so much but horror games I love as well I just crap myself a lot xD

I wish you all the best on your endeavours to :)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thank you sir. I think this place is just what I needed :) I hope you catch up with everything in time and a relaxed spirit my man. Thanks for the warm welcome means a lot after being adrift on the internet bombarded by trolls and haters everywhere. It is such a nice change I cant even find the words for it.

All the Best man.
Definitely, freedom has a lot to offer, and you can find a variety of people here. I hope so as well, freedom is all about the family ^^

Cheers dude , yeah I'm huge on the old COD haha ! love it so much but horror games I love as well I just crap myself a lot xD

I wish you all the best on your endeavours to :)

Again thanks man, I wish you the same, I loved the older COD as well I mean I would like to play the new ones as well but somehow MW2 feel so much closer to my heart than 3, but I am hopping to catch up a little and try Advanced Warfare one day :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Again thanks man, I wish you the same, I loved the older COD as well I mean I would like to play the new ones as well but somehow MW2 feel so much closer to my heart than 3, but I am hopping to catch up a little and try Advanced Warfare one day :)

You should catch up but in my Opinion AW is by far the worst COD I have played but saying that you might enjoy it !

You should catch up but in my Opinion AW is by far the worst COD I have played but saying that you might enjoy it !

I have heard that but I like to play all the campaigns as well as the multi player I like the story they have created over the years. I forgot I have played some Black ops as well (was it black ops? Not sure if that was the name but Im sure you know what I am talking about so I would like to see where they went but I am so far behind on the story now that I would need Blacxk ops 2 and ghosts and all that came before AW to really get the whole story so I dont know if I ever will catch up, but sure would like to try :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I have heard that but I like to play all the campaigns as well as the multi player I like the story they have created over the years. I forgot I have played some Black ops as well (was it black ops? Not sure if that was the name but Im sure you know what I am talking about so I would like to see where they went but I am so far behind on the story now that I would need Blacxk ops 2 and ghosts and all that came before AW to really get the whole story so I dont know if I ever will catch up, but sure would like to try :)

Ah they have made a great story indeed and yeah black ops is right , black ops 3 is the latest which is great atm !

Ah they have made a great story indeed and yeah black ops is right , black ops 3 is the latest which is great atm !

Yeah :( 3 ah man I am so far behind but I will catch up one day. Will have to try and get 3 since I guess that will have most views now and I have so little time I no longer play if I cant record and use it later. Even if that sometimes does not turn out, you record all day and at the end of it there is just not enough good material to make a good video. :) But thanks for the tip I have grown so far from COD I did not even know there was a BO3

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Yeah :( 3 ah man I am so far behind but I will catch up one day. Will have to try and get 3 since I guess that will have most views now and I have so little time I no longer play if I cant record and use it later. Even if that sometimes does not turn out, you record all day and at the end of it there is just not enough good material to make a good video. :) But thanks for the tip I have grown so far from COD I did not even know there was a BO3

yeah you have a lot to catch up with indeed xD its been nice talking pal , I wish you the best !