Good Microphone?

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone! How's everybody doing today? Well, anyways, can anyone suggest good microphones to record with? Currently I'm using headphones for my Playstation 4 and they're doing great except I want something sort of better. Thanks :)

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
It depends on your budget!

I have the Blue Yeti microphone, which costs anywhere between $100 to $120 depending on the color(I think?), and they're uber nice. They're desk mics, which means you probably have to make another purchase for mic stand / arm stand so it won't sit on your desk and pick up all the white noises around you.

Reactions: Zurhv

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
It depends on your budget!

I have the Blue Yeti microphone, which costs anywhere between $100 to $120 depending on the color(I think?), and they're uber nice. They're desk mics, which means you probably have to make another purchase for mic stand / arm stand so it won't sit on your desk and pick up all the white noises around you.
Sweet! Thank you, I've heard Blue Yeti's are pretty good. :)

Bears On YT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
Your Sound Quality is good! I use Turtle Beach PX11's and i have done for like 4 years now. Amazing sound quality through them and they're not bad for recording voice either...Check some of my Gaming Vids if you need to hear them. But if you wanted a Desktop mic then i would go for the Blue Snowball to start with, Its good Sound Quality and one of the cheapest microphones you'll find.

Reactions: Zurhv

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Your Sound Quality is good! I use Turtle Beach PX11's and i have done for like 4 years now. Amazing sound quality through them and they're not bad for recording voice either...Check some of my Gaming Vids if you need to hear them. But if you wanted a Desktop mic then i would go for the Blue Snowball to start with, Its good Sound Quality and one of the cheapest microphones you'll find.
My sound quality does sound good in my opinion I'm just thinking about buying one later on but thanks :D

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone! How's everybody doing today? Well, anyways, can anyone suggest good microphones to record with? Currently I'm using headphones for my Playstation 4 and they're doing great except I want something sort of better. Thanks :)
Blue Yeti If cost does not bother you
Turtle beach is a good microphone and not a really high price

Reactions: Bears On YT