YouTube Good Ways To Earn Money for Your Channel?

avrona

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2018
YouTube
avronaofficial
So since my channel is still over 800 subscribers and 3800 hours away from being able to monetize, earning ad revenue is still far away. I mean, I've been working away at this channel for 4 and a half years now, yet it still has those sad statistics, so I don't even want to think about how long it will take me to finally get to that 1k-4k requirements. Not only that, but the only thing on my channel that even does well, are my Pokemon TCG openings, which is a pretty expensive hobby. I've been looking for a job in my area for a few months now, as I've been hoping that after I'm legally allowed to work I'll find some nice JMW job and put all that money towards helping the channel with more Pokemon TCG products and promotion, and that will finally help my channel grow after so long. But sadly I haven't found one yet. So are there any other ways I could maybe use my channel to get some money flowing?

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
So since my channel is still over 800 subscribers and 3800 hours away from being able to monetize, earning ad revenue is still far away. I mean, I've been working away at this channel for 4 and a half years now, yet it still has those sad statistics, so I don't even want to think about how long it will take me to finally get to that 1k-4k requirements. Not only that, but the only thing on my channel that even does well, are my Pokemon TCG openings, which is a pretty expensive hobby. I've been looking for a job in my area for a few months now, as I've been hoping that after I'm legally allowed to work I'll find some nice JMW job and put all that money towards helping the channel with more Pokemon TCG products and promotion, and that will finally help my channel grow after so long. But sadly I haven't found one yet. So are there any other ways I could maybe use my channel to get some money flowing?
I'm below the required subscriber count, so I rely on apps to earn points for Steam gift cards or money for PayPal.