Graphic Design Community

Ross L Designs

Respected User
May 15, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
So I was wondering how many other people there are in this community on Freedom, I love seeing other peoples design work and would love to get to know others.

Comment below and let me know :)

Triage 3

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
Virginia
YouTube
It great to see other one here. My name is Donnie and i am 1 of 2 main members of Triage 3. I am a Graphic Design Professional and a Youtuber on the side.
I have an associated degree in Graphics Design and a Bachelors in Animation.
Its nice to meet you.

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Well I studied graphic design for a year at college passed with a double pass. My main asset is photo manipulation however designing also comes under that too.
Great to see people who do graphics here. Nice to meet you both!

GraphicarzaGG

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
my name is tyler im now a graphic artist for a clan on youtube, and love to help otu other youtubers make thumbnails, intros, outros, and channel art/ banners. i'm only in high school (a freshman) and have been wokring in digital art for 1/2 a year, sorry for bad grammar bad typer

Ross L Designs

Respected User
May 15, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
It great to see other one here. My name is Donnie and i am 1 of 2 main members of Triage 3. I am a Graphic Design Professional and a Youtuber on the side.
I have an associated degree in Graphics Design and a Bachelors in Animation.
Its nice to meet you.

Hey! Nice to meet you as well! That's pretty awesome that you have a degree in graphic design! :D

Well I studied graphic design for a year at college passed with a double pass. My main asset is photo manipulation however designing also comes under that too.
Great to see people who do graphics here. Nice to meet you both!

That's awesome! I like photo manipulations, they're fun to watch. I regularly check into creative station to see their uploads as they usually have a few of them uploaded each week. Nice to meet you aswell! :)

my name is tyler im now a graphic artist for a clan on youtube, and love to help otu other youtubers make thumbnails, intros, outros, and channel art/ banners. i'm only in high school (a freshman) and have been wokring in digital art for 1/2 a year, sorry for bad grammar bad typer

Awesome! What clan do you design for, pretty cool your doing design will still in school :D

I teach design as well as do it professionally among several other things :) Its a big community.

Hey! I've seen you around the forums a few times, not as much recently though :)