Comedy Greetings, fellow people of the internets!

Jdlikefood

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Hello! My name is Jdlikefood (which is also my channel name, if you wanna check it out). I'm a college student, looking to kind of relieve stress, and just have fun really, and what better way to do that than making YouTube videos? I try and make comedy videos and vlogs...at least I think they are funny.

Here goes the template!

Your name/alias: Jdlikefood

Where are you from?: Colorado!

How old are you?: 18

How did you find Freedom!?: I found the network online after researching some different MCN's, decided I would give this one a shot.

What made you join our forums?: Partnering!

What are your hobbies?: Uh, YouTube. That's about it right now. I kind of spend the rest of my time studying and working.

What is your favorite food?: Sooo many. Probably Chinese/Japanese food is my fav though.

Why did you start YouTube?: August 2015...I think...ish.

What is your biggest dream?: Right now my biggest dream is to have like 100 subscribers. I also have this crazy dream of graduating college. That's quite a few years off. Which dream will come true first?!

What kind of channel do you run?: My attempt at comedy. Who knows if anyone other than myself finds it funny?

How frequently do you upload?: I try (emphasis on try) to upload every Monday. Sometimes it ends up being Tuesday though. Oops.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcoem to Freedom :)

I love Chinese food ! I'm sure you will hit 100 subs and graduate bro ! YOU CAN DO IT ! I will go have a look at your channel :)
make sure to keep up the good work

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello! My name is Jdlikefood (which is also my channel name, if you wanna check it out). I'm a college student, looking to kind of relieve stress, and just have fun really, and what better way to do that than making YouTube videos? I try and make comedy videos and vlogs...at least I think they are funny.

Here goes the template!

How did you find Freedom!?: I found the network online after researching some different MCN's, decided I would give this one a shot.

What are your hobbies?: Uh, YouTube. That's about it right now. I kind of spend the rest of my time studying and working.

What is your favorite food?: Sooo many. Probably Chinese/Japanese food is my fav though.

What is your biggest dream?: Right now my biggest dream is to have like 100 subscribers. I also have this crazy dream of graduating college. That's quite a few years off. Which dream will come true first?!

What kind of channel do you run?: My attempt at comedy. Who knows if anyone other than myself finds it funny?

How frequently do you upload?: I try (emphasis on try) to upload every Monday. Sometimes it ends up being Tuesday though. Oops.
Hello Jdikefood, how did you come up with your name in general? It's nice that you chose freedom over everybody else on the other networks :p What do you like the most about Chinese/Japanese food in general?

Jdlikefood

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcoem to Freedom :)

I love Chinese food ! I'm sure you will hit 100 subs and graduate bro ! YOU CAN DO IT ! I will go have a look at your channel :)
make sure to keep up the good work
Thanks for the welcome, and thanks for taking a look!

Hello Jdikefood, how did you come up with your name in general? It's nice that you chose freedom over everybody else on the other networks :p What do you like the most about Chinese/Japanese food in general?

I have had the username for like everything I have signed up for on the internet for years now. It was like a thing me and my friends did, we each used our initials, and then "likefood." And I just kept it haha. And I don't really know, I feel like Chinese and Japanese food has a pretty unique flavor, and that's probably why I like it.

Reactions: Prology

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

I have had the username for like everything I have signed up for on the internet for years now. It was like a thing me and my friends did, we each used our initials, and then "likefood." And I just kept it haha. And I don't really know, I feel like Chinese and Japanese food has a pretty unique flavor, and that's probably why I like it.
My brother did the same thing with his initials. I used to have my initials on my previous name, but that was a long time ago. I love rice in general, I wish that I could eat out more often to taste some insanely tasty Chinese food :eek:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube

you are most welcome pal !

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube

Here goes the template!

Welcome! I post vlogs too pretty much daily!

ThatNerdWithTheHair

Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
YouTube
nerdwiththehair
Hey, welcome! I'm a new member, too, actually. I love chinese/japanese food, too! I've gotten most of my family hooked on sushi haha!

I feel the same way with my jokes sometimes: "I don't know if anyone else is laughing, but I am!" At least you have a sense of humor!