Tips & Tricks grow bigger

MultiSpiderFish

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
YouTube
hey do anyone know what i shell do to grow bigger on youtube? i have done youtube videos for almost 5 years now and only have 420+ subs. So what do i need to do to grow i am already using facebook, twitter and reddit so other people can see me, but can more can i do?

(Sry for bad english)

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
hey do anyone know what i shell do to grow bigger on youtube? i have done youtube videos for almost 5 years now and only have 4200 subs. So what do i need to do to grow i am already using facebook, twitter and reddit so other people can see me, but can more can i do?

(Sry for bad english)
Where do you see 4.2K subs, when i click your channel i see 427?

That aside growing on youtube is based on many factors with SEO being the most important. As your doing youtube for 5 years you should take that experience you have and use it to its full effect. By maintaining a upload schedule is one way to grow, besides that a collab with other channels might bring new oppertunities.

MultiSpiderFish

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
YouTube
Where do you see 4.2K subs, when i click your channel i see 427?

That aside growing on youtube is based on many factors with SEO being the most important. As your doing youtube for 5 years you should take that experience you have and use it to its full effect. By maintaining a upload schedule is one way to grow, besides that a collab with other channels might bring new oppertunities.
Yeah i know that i have a schedule and collab with other youtubers is not easy because there is not alot of youtubers that are playing the same games that i do. And i wrote wrong i should me 420+ subs and not 4,2k