Grow together, help eachother

MadMate

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Hello! I plan on making a discord channel dedicated to creators helping other creators, whether that being just general feedback and tips on what to do and not to do or actual help editing and gfx for smaller channels. If anyone is interested in joining please leave your discord username below so I can reach out and add you to the server! This server is not just for gamers it is for anyone needing help in any field! Criticism is encouraged!

Ben Edmans

New User
Nov 6, 2017
UK
YouTube
lilpanda55
this soudns really good, I've tryed doing youtube for a while and I'm thinking about really getting in to this, i have learned alot but i have so much room to improve, so if you'll have me my discord i belive is Cpt. Panda
once again i am very new

MadMate

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
this soudns really good, I've tryed doing youtube for a while and I'm thinking about really getting in to this, i have learned alot but i have so much room to improve, so if you'll have me my discord i belive is Cpt. Panda
once again i am very new
Click user settings in discord and there should be a name like example#1234

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello! I plan on making a discord channel dedicated to creators helping other creators, whether that being just general feedback and tips on what to do and not to do or actual help editing and gfx for smaller channels. If anyone is interested in joining please leave your discord username below so I can reach out and add you to the server! This server is not just for gamers it is for anyone needing help in any field! Criticism is encouraged!
The Freedom Discord channel is made with the same idea available yo everyone. It is of course a great idea to maintain one yourself and help each other in smaller groups :)