"Grow Your Audience" Boot Camp by YouTube

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I know a lot of people have questions about how to grow your audience / subscriber base on YouTube. Today, a notification popped up for my on my dashboard telling me to register for said boot camp!

I think one of the most important things to know about YouTube is that knowledge and awareness is very important.

Even though you think you might know all that the boot camp might teach you, it never hurts to refresh your memory, and hey, you might be surprised by what new things you might learn!

So be sure to check your "TIPS" widget to see if you received a registration form, too!

FrostByteTV

Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2015
USA
www.youtube.com
YouTube
FrostByteHDTV
I know a lot of people have questions about how to grow your audience / subscriber base on YouTube. Today, a notification popped up for my on my dashboard telling me to register for said boot camp!

I think one of the most important things to know about YouTube is that knowledge and awareness is very important.

Even though you think you might know all that the boot camp might teach you, it never hurts to refresh your memory, and hey, you might be surprised by what new things you might learn!

So be sure to check your "TIPS" widget to see if you received a registration form, too!
Awesome! Nice advice:)

Reactions: Enmoshin

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Nice Enmoshin, i did two of these already... i highly suggest it... great tips from large channels and stuff...

And it was different both times i did it... so i may even try and sign up for this one too

Reactions: Enmoshin