Gaming Growing Together

byjqob

New User
Jun 9, 2016
Hey i'm Jacob,
I am interested in collaborating with a few other gamers. Yes i'm only 15 but i do act and sound more mature. I also only have around 65 subscribers. This is because this is my new channel and i stopped uploading. Since summer has just started i am interested in getting back into youtube! i am also very familiar with all the types of social media and how to grow them. Don't believe me? My twitter is @byjqob 5k check it out. But overall if you're interested in playing any games (Xbox 360) and maybe even some PC games, i'm open to pretty much anything let me know. Thank you for your time! :)

edcreator

New User
Dec 4, 2014
Hey i'm Jacob,
I am interested in collaborating with a few other gamers. Yes i'm only 15 but i do act and sound more mature. I also only have around 65 subscribers. This is because this is my new channel and i stopped uploading. Since summer has just started i am interested in getting back into youtube! i am also very familiar with all the types of social media and how to grow them. Don't believe me? My twitter is @byjqob 5k check it out. But overall if you're interested in playing any games (Xbox 360) and maybe even some PC games, i'm open to pretty much anything let me know. Thank you for your time! :)
Hey, I would be willing to collab with you. @edcreator is my twitter. DM if you want. :)