Request GTA Online Video Review Request

LeoGaming

Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2016
Singapore
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello everybody, I uploaded a video on youtube advising people on whether they should mod the GTA Online game to get unreleased DLC vehicles early. I would like to know if the content is too simple or if the content is unique and interesting. Here is the video link:

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
The content is unique, but whether it is interesting it's subjective, I would say that you would have to provide some interesting and detailed topics for this style of video but other than that, there is more than likely an audience for this type of content.

P.S: You can absolutely get banned for modding in those vehicles, I'd stay away from that unless you want to get in rockstars bad books.

Reactions: LeoGaming

LeoGaming

Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2016
Singapore
www.youtube.com
YouTube
The content is unique, but whether it is interesting it's subjective, I would say that you would have to provide some interesting and detailed topics for this style of video but other than that, there is more than likely an audience for this type of content.

P.S: You can absolutely get banned for modding in those vehicles, I'd stay away from that unless you want to get in rockstars bad books.
Thanks so much for the feedback!!! It has really given me ideas on how to better make these types of videos! Btw what you said at the end about getting banned is true...it is the reason for me uploading the video:)