Guys i like to say something

joe whitehead

New User
Oct 1, 2015
YouTube
The smaller channel like mine who have 20 subs are not getting any help and my friend told me freedom is the place to go and i said ill give a shot you have to give it back i have low subs and its hard to get subs so i need surrport so do all the other low channels please do help i dont want tips i need help like all the others.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Have you tried looking at and using the various things we have to offer here at freedom...

Like tube mate to help you manage your channel, the free intros from big c, the music from audio micro/epidemic/position music/fixt music. And maybe post your video in the feedback section if you would like to see if anyone has time to evaluate your video...

Other than that hang out, meet friends and maybe you can collaborate with some folks...

It takes time to build an audience on youtube in most cases... I've been at it for almost 3 years now...

Feed Us Games

Aug 4, 2015
YouTube
feedusgames
I understand your frustration as I do agree with what you are saying I think the promotion page is useless as no one ever goes there to view only to post videos but I agree hail kira Rome wasn't built in a day and there are good tools that freedom do offer but for subs only way is perseverance I'm low subs but I know it's a battle to gain but it's one you got to stick at

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
I understand your frustration as I do agree with what you are saying I think the promotion page is useless as no one ever goes there to view only to post videos but I agree hail kira Rome wasn't built in a day and there are good tools that freedom do offer but for subs only way is perseverance I'm low subs but I know it's a battle to gain but it's one you got to stick at

That page is getting fixed very soon with a lil project called 2.0. However, as @Hail Kira said we do offer a lot to Freedom! Partners and I highly recommend you check them out! We also have a tips and tricks section that can be found here:

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/youtube-resources-and-tips.63/

DPM GAMING

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2015
YouTube
gaming_dpm
The smaller channel like mine who have 20 subs are not getting any help and my friend told me freedom is the place to go and i said ill give a shot you have to give it back i have low subs and its hard to get subs so i need surrport so do all the other low channels please do help i dont want tips i need help like all the others.
It'll take a little bit man. As long as you're enjoying it. If you only look to get subscribers then it will not work for you. You make your best work when you're enjoying what you're doing. Just be patient and keep working!

StrafyTV

Rising User
Oct 8, 2015
YouTube
Work at it everyday! Only had my channel for about 20 days, 30 subs and about 8,500 views. The only difference between me and a lot of people is I work everyday to promote my channel, not just upload.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
You know what the main problem is with that page. People drop their video there but you never ever see them elsewhere on the forums. We as a community are here to support each other and give feedback, tips, start a conversation, collaborate and that kind of things. Those people are easy to spot as you see them around on the forums offering help or joining a conversation. The ones that only promote are sub diggers and i always avoid those to be honest....

Reactions: Showstoper68

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
It takes time, my previous channel took I think close to 6 months just to get close to the 100 sub mark. That channel now has 299 subs, but I have not been active on it because I felt I could do better starting a new channel. So going from that 299 back to 0 sometimes feels hard ... but I think it's going to be well worth it in the end. I learned a lot from that channel.

Being active on social media, and just being a part of the community can help leaps and bounds. Don't just be active here, be active in other communities, especially in those of the games you play. Join groups on facebook for specific games, and share your videos. As long as you don't spam, advertising is ok where it's allowed. When posting to facebook and twitter, make sure you use hashtags. That ensures people who are not following you still may see your post.

Freedom itself can't make your grow, you really have to work at it. Not many people realize when they start making videos, but it takes a lot of work to actually get noticed and even more work to continue to grow.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
freedom itself doesnt make you grow but it gives you a comunity of creators that can help you make your channel better with tips and channel art. And freedom gives you tools for your channel.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
If you join a network and don't use the services it offers, you're just giving your ad revenue to them with nothing in return.
Networks like Freedom!, Machinima, and Maker don't do anything directly to make your channel grow, what they do is give you the tools to make higher quality videos and thus your content would be more entertaining and then your channel will see growth.

Whether you use these in a way that helps or not is up to your own uses of the services.

Tom Klin

Respected User
Jun 25, 2014
YouTube
unless you have 1m+subs no network will ever advertise your channel
for me a network is something that protects me from getting banned due to invalid click activity,invalid copyright claims and not having to ask permission for every video i upload.