Jul 15, 2017
YouTube
Hello Friends,

Iam H B Mohan Lal (got YouTube Channel “ H B Mohan Lal”), 38 from India. I Heard about Freedom on YouTube while I was looking for a best MCN’s, hope I’ll get support from respective FREEDOM Family and the Forums by accepting me as a new Freedom Family Member. Honestly, I want to share my experience of YouTube online, sharing videos with friends / members gaining views (almost every one here is trying to do the same here). I started Youtube for making long term career earning, and want to be in a place of providing job / consult assistance to atleast a 100 persons (hope am not going far ya). I started producing short films recently, and upload a video based on forthcoming movies, trailers and short videos (general) from Bollywood and Tollywood etc..

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello Friends,

Iam H B Mohan Lal (got YouTube Channel “ H B Mohan Lal”), 38 from India. I Heard about Freedom on YouTube while I was looking for a best MCN’s, hope I’ll get support from respective FREEDOM Family and the Forums by accepting me as a new Freedom Family Member. Honestly, I want to share my experience of YouTube online, sharing videos with friends / members gaining views (almost every one here is trying to do the same here). I started Youtube for making long term career earning, and want to be in a place of providing job / consult assistance to atleast a 100 persons (hope am not going far ya). I started producing short films recently, and upload a video based on forthcoming movies, trailers and short videos (general) from Bollywood and Tollywood etc..
Welcome to the Community :)

Seen some bollywood movies and they are always good fun :)