News Hafa Adai! Happy to be starting this journey with you guys

Hafa Adai! My name is Island Boy Manuel and I am the head Chamorro for Chamorro Cinema. We are three crazy young adults from Central Minnesota...or maybe two young adults...I'm almost 31 :( We are all super geeks and improv comics, who enjoy reading comic books, listening to all kinds of different music (seriously I have a plethora of showtunes, metal, old school hip-hop and country all on the same playlist) and for us film is a passion.

I have been looking at ways to grow the channel and joining an MCN seemed like a logical step. I looked into a few and Freedom seemed like a good place to hang our hats...they are beanies..because it's cold here. I started my YouTube channel a little over a year ago, mostly on a lark. I was sitting home one day bored watching Jeremy Jahns or screen junkies or something and decided to give it a shot. It wasn't pretty but I was hooked. Last winter I invited my brother Jesse and sister-in-law Ajay to be part of the channel and since then we have doubled our subs (don't get too excited it's just from 25-64) and are looking forward to more growth with Freedom.

Our channel is mostly nerd culture discussions and a few skits. I just started reviewing Tech and that's been well received so that will continue to be part of our programming. We upload about once a week we're hoping to grow that to 2-3 times a week by the winter.

Anyways...I look forward to meeting alot of people in the freedom fam and if you're so inclined check out our channel and leave us some feedback.

Thanks!

Island Boy Manuel

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Manuel!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. You can meet a lot of fellow content creators around. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D