Hard to come up with Ideas

Dec 2, 2015
YouTube
Hello guys we are new to the community here and we love ity already.

We have been making videos for about 1 week now and are absolutely struggling to come up with new ideas that do not invlove call of duty.

we have alot of other games to play but it's just hard coming up with ideas.
we are wondering if anybody else has this problems?

thanks for your time guys

(Media link removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
Sometimes. I tend to go with whatever comes into my head haha.

I take it there's more than one of you so just all party up talk about different ideas you all have I'm sure one of you has a great little idea

Dec 2, 2015
YouTube
Sometimes. I tend to go with whatever comes into my head haha.

I take it there's more than one of you so just all party up talk about different ideas you all have I'm sure one of you has a great little idea

we do have some ideas but it's hard to put those ideas to work, once we both get decent setups it sohuld become easier, our problem is we are spoilt for choice on what we want to play. the more games we have the more we just want to play and not record lol

Reactions: ReesFitz92

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
we do have some ideas but it's hard to put those ideas to work, once we both get decent setups it sohuld become easier, our problem is we are spoilt for choice on what we want to play. the more games we have the more we just want to play and not record lol

Haha I'm the same now playing through 3 different games

Snaggle Teef

Utter Legend!
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2015
Texas!
www.snaggleteef.com
SnaggleTeef
I had this problem starting out, But 1 year into the YouTube scene, Ideas come often. I've began a new segment, and its a never ending supply of interesting topics! And can reach a slew of audiences! Once you find your niche, ideas will come more naturally!

SgtSprinkles

New User
Dec 4, 2015
YouTube
Only time I ever have problems is that I'm the only one who's doing the editing and creating. Every so often I get an idea but then I have to weigh the options between school and work. If a fun idea comes I'll try to stick with it before something comes up and derails my progress.

ZiirxOG

Respected User
Dec 2, 2015
YouTube
Making funny moments of you and your friends is an easy way to get a video. If you look at loads of big channels now, that's what their doing. I made one the other day, maybe check it out if you need to get some inspiration or anything!

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
Depends on what exactly you want to do with the games, it's easy to do basic gaming vids and let's plays but ideas you can throw into the mix are montages, role playing something stupid ( Take cod for instance trying to only melee everyone to death or only using explosives ) It entirely depends how much effort you want to put into doing extra things with them

Mr Cotton

Nov 23, 2015
YouTube
Hello guys we are new to the community here and we love ity already.

We have been making videos for about 1 week now and are absolutely struggling to come up with new ideas that do not invlove call of duty.

we have alot of other games to play but it's just hard coming up with ideas.
we are wondering if anybody else has this problems?

thanks for your time guys

(Media link removed)

I had this problem at first, but then I realized just recording me and my buddies having fun worked out in my favor I just play whatever chopshop the video. Play the games you love many channels work well off pure personality. Sometimes I even watch different people I like play the same games just to see their reaction to them.

MMLY

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Honestly bro I feel you the thing is just be yourself I know it can be difficult coming up with content but i noticed when your just being you and messing around or in other words just having fun it doesnt seem like work if you know what i mean. Good luck bruh!

illumANark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
That is why you record EVERYTHING, and edit up to polish what you want to out of it...