Comedy Have a laugh GTA 5 Online funny moments

MrFyrious

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I checked out some of your videos. If it's possible for you, i recommend recording in 1080p so it's a bit more clear.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey dude , welcome to freedom , I'm liking the GTA videos but if you can try to upgrade quality :)

StarvitXP

New User
Jan 9, 2016
Welcome to Freedom! I checked out some of your videos. If it's possible for you, i recommend recording in 1080p so it's a bit more clear.
Will do. Did you enjoy my latest gta 5 video[DOUBLEPOST=1452398195][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey dude , welcome to freedom , I'm liking the GTA videos but if you can try to upgrade quality :)
will do. If you enjoyed the video subscribe and like and spread my channel

StarvitXP

New User
Jan 9, 2016
There's a template here: http://freedom.community.tm/threads/introduction-template-must-read.9723/

Pick and choose whatever you want (y) (Y).
Im from San Diego 17 years old. My main hobby is making funny enjoyable content with me and my friends. Favorite food is pizza. i joined youtube to be a recognizable figure when people discuss about gaming and share a laugh. My biggest dream is to become a recognizable youtuber that people enjoy. I run a comedy entertainment gaming channel.i upload funny gaming videos, yes i know there other channels like this but i think mine is unique and can gather a good audience if i can just get my channel exposed to a larger amount of people. I plan to upload every 2-3 days

StarvitXP

New User
Jan 9, 2016
welcome to the family bro! let's grow together!
nice channel you got and i like it. funny moments in games that means comedy+gaming. nice!
Be sure to check out my videos leave a like and subscribe to my channel if you enjoy what i upload thank you

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @StarvitXP,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!
yes i know there other channels like this but i think mine is unique and can gather a good audience if i can just get my channel exposed to a larger amount of people. I plan to upload every 2-3 days
That's the spirit! In order to gain an audience, your content must be unique. You have the right mind set. :)

I see that you haven't ventured too far into some of the sections that these forums offer. I'd recommend checking out the "Gaming Discussion" section, it's one of my favourite sections to start with and it's great for anyone who enjoys video games.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

As a growing channel, it's important to set small goals for yourself along the way. Do you have any goals as of right now? (i.e. achieve 100 subscribers by February.)

I look forward to seeing you around!