Gaming Have no fear, Sidular's here!

Sidular

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2016
Canada
sidular.com
YouTube
Heh, how's that for a thread title, huh?
Anyway, I'm new to this whole freedom partner network thingy, and wanted to basically introduce myself to this fine community.
So, here goes nothing, yeah?

I'm Canadian, born and raised. I specialize in educational and comedic videos for the video game Team Fortress 2, and am one of the oldest channels on YT for TF2 related content. Though, while I'm the oldest, I'm definitely not the most active. Since uploading my first ever video in May of 2008, I've sort of lived off of the hype that being the first provided. Now, in 2016, my channel is virtually dead, and the content that I upload lacks quality and focus. I'm hoping to change that soon, which is why I joined the Freedom network. The goal is to revitalize my channel, and restore it to its former glory of being one of the top Team Fortress 2 channels on YouTube. Of course, this won't be an easy task, but it's something that I strongly believe is worth pursuing. People seem to be more interested in my older content, than they are my newer stuff. Virtually all of my views are coming from videos that are over five years old. I'm really hoping that new activity on my channel, and with a little help from Freedom, I can turn things around.

I'm also a competitive player, and actively participate in some of the largest leagues and tournaments, including ESEA, UGC, and ESL. I'm hoping that my knowledge and experience in the pro gaming scene will allow for me to publish more meaningful content to my channel, since I have first hand experience on how to play the game properly, at a high level.

As for my personal non-gaming life, I also run a website hosting company, and am considered to be a website hosting professional. I absolutely love websites and content creation, and started working on my first ever website in early 2007. Since then, I've launched countless websites and projects, including a gaming blog and network that I've been running since 2010. (it's also my oldest standing project)
In addition to web development, I also meddle with video game design, and have a few active projects. Though, if I'm being honest, those are more of a hobby than anything else.

Well, that about sums me up, I think. Not sure what else to say in one of these introduction threads, other than... hi? How are ya?

JollyKingK

Rising User
Aug 8, 2016
YouTube
Anyway, I'm new to this whole freedom partner network thingy, and wanted to basically introduce myself to this fine community.

I'm Canadian, born and raised. I specialize in educational and comedic videos for the video game Team Fortress 2, and am one of the oldest channels on YT for TF2 related content. Though, while I'm the oldest, I'm definitely not the most active. Since uploading my first ever video in May of 2008, I've sort of lived off of the hype that being the first provided. Now, in 2016, my channel is virtually dead, and the content that I upload lacks quality and focus. I'm hoping to change that soon, which is why I joined the Freedom network. The goal is to revitalize my channel, and restore it to its former glory of being one of the top Team Fortress 2 channels on YouTube. Of course, this won't be an easy task, but it's something that I strongly believe is worth pursuing. People seem to be more interested in my older content, than they are my newer stuff. Virtually all of my views are coming from videos that are over five years old. I'm really hoping that new activity on my channel, and with a little help from Freedom, I can turn things around.

I'm also a competitive player, and actively participate in some of the largest leagues and tournaments, including ESEA, UGC, and ESL. I'm hoping that my knowledge and experience in the pro gaming scene will allow for me to publish more meaningful content to my channel, since I have first hand experience on how to play the game properly, at a high level.

As for my personal non-gaming life, I also run a website hosting company, and am considered to be a website hosting professional. I absolutely love websites and content creation, and started working on my first ever website in early 2007. Since then, I've launched countless websites and projects, including a gaming blog and network that I've been running since 2010. (it's also my oldest standing project)
In addition to web development, I also meddle with video game design, and have a few active projects. Though, if I'm being honest, those are more of a hobby than anything else.

Well, that about sums me up, I think. Not sure what else to say in one of these introduction threads, other than... hi? How are ya?

nice to meet you, cool channel you have

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the Family Sidular, That's sucks you channel is dead now but just keep uploading content and I kinda in same problem as you in but I don't think people don't like you old videos anymore I just think older videos get more attention then you news ones because my older videos get most attention. That's awesome you make you own websites :D and what games do you play?