HD Minecraft Shader Screenshots

HD Minecraft Shader Screenshots 21/07/2017 (Moved File)

No permission to download

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Reactions: Ashley SilverDust

Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101
I suggest maybe a few small previews of all images, rather than large previews of just 2 - in the Overview. It was a pleasant surprise to see how many were in the download, but it really helps if members know what they're getting ahead of time. Plus there's some true beauties in there that I think if featured in Overview would get more people downloading!

Thanks for the gorgeous screenshots! :D

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Resource Update:

Your upload to the CRIB followed majority of the rules, we just want to move the images and describe it more for the members.

• All images have been collected into a GIF that will change every second, approximately.
  • I have added an additional sentence to explain how they were made and where these came from.

Last edited:

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Resource Update:

Your upload to the CRIB followed majority of the rules, we just want to move the images and describe it more for the members.

• All images have been collected into a GIF that will change every second, approximately.
  • I have added an addition sentence to explain how they were made and where these came from.

Okay, I'll to a GIF for the rest of my screenshot resources to save you some time

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Dev_J updated HD Minecraft Shader Screenshots with a new update entry:

Updated to request by moderators

This update just adds to the description of the resource in the C.R.I.B by offering a GIF animation of the images in the pack at the top of the description so you can see whats in the pack and get an idea of what you'll be getting. Also updated the text a little to describe the resource better. More screenshots for this pack are coming soon.​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Ashley SilverDust