Gaming Heeeello!! ladies and gentlemens!

Will the popo have a chance to make his dream reality?

• Total voters

Kevin Vasquez

New User
Oct 21, 2015
YouTube
Your name: My name is Kevin E. Vasquez
(Optional) Where are you from?:I'm from mexico!
(Optional) How old are you?:I am 17 years of age. soon to be 18 :) (march 10)
How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom through youtube. i searched up, "Best networks that help small channels grow"
What made you join our forums?: because i feel more like a family with all of you guys out there <3
What are you hobbies?: My hobbies are playing VIDEO GAMES for days!! gaming is simply just my spirit <333
What is your favorite food? My FAVORITE food is panda express (chinese food) and pizza hut!!
Why did you start YouTube? I started YT a long time ago so that i can be able to communicate with others throughout my videos that i would of created. But i didn't have a pc to record games with :/ Now that i do! i LOVE sharing my experience with my friends and family <3
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become known by other people and see my future content that i want to share with everyone!
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel (if that's what you're referring to)
What kind of content do you upload? I usually upload minecraft videos that last for 4 minutes or under. i don't have an editing software because sony vegas pro 13 is WAAAAY TOO much to pay for ($500) so i can't render them, which means it takes ages to upload! x( I also would like to upload dirty bomb, gta iv lcpdfr patrols, csgo, and gta v. i'll soon buy more games when i get replies from my youtube family telling me what they would like to play :p
When do you upload?: i upload videos when some pvp action heats up in minecraft!
Channel link: My channel link is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFrytXV1332AKSUooVyEnew if i have more people telling me they love what they see, then i will assure you i will be waaaay more active xD
Alright ladies and gentlemen! i hope you guys have a good one! And remember! stay safe and i'm always here to protect and to serve!! <3

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hello @Kevin Vasquez,

Welcome to Freedom!! I'm super glad that you introduced yourself on our forums! I think you made a great decision joining Freedom!, I think it is the best network for smaller channels. We definitely have a lot of partners and not all of them are big but we are still a great network (#8 on SocialBlade)! I am a small YouTuber myself and this network has done a lot of great stuff for me :)

By the way: I too love Pizza Hut, Panda Express, video games, Minecraft, and YouTube!! We have LOTS of things in common, that's pretty damn cool xD

Quick recommendation: I see that you can't afford professional editing software, I have great recommendations for you! For free editing software, I highly recommend you to download HitFilm 3 Express. I've been using it for a few months until I decided to get Adobe Premeire Pro. I think HitFilm 3 Express is the best editing software you can get for free, @41Danny1 explains it as "Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects combined". That's a great thing because the skills you learn from HitFilm 3 Express is transferrable to Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects! If you want to make the jump to professional editing software though, I highly recommend you to get a Creative Cloud subscription. For students, the subscription is $20 USD a month. A lot cheaper than Sony Vegas, plus you get all the desktop apps Adobe has to offer. Popular programs like Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop. But if you don't wanna spend money then just go with HitFilm 3 Express, it will suffice!

On the topic of free software, I have some more recommendations for more programs! For image editing I recommend Gimp, I used it and it's good, it definitely suffices. For audio editing, I recommend Audacity, I used that as well and that also suffices!

Kind of a long post but I feel like I had lots to share with you mate! I hope you liked the advice, I just wanna help out :)

Cheers!

Kevin Vasquez

New User
Oct 21, 2015
YouTube
Hello @Kevin Vasquez,

Welcome to Freedom!! I'm super glad that you introduced yourself on our forums! I think you made a great decision joining Freedom!, I think it is the best network for smaller channels. We definitely have a lot of partners and not all of them are big but we are still a great network (#8 on SocialBlade)! I am a small YouTuber myself and this network has done a lot of great stuff for me :)

By the way: I too love Pizza Hut, Panda Express, video games, Minecraft, and YouTube!! We have LOTS of things in common, that's pretty damn cool xD

Quick recommendation: I see that you can't afford professional editing software, I have great recommendations for you! For free editing software, I highly recommend you to download HitFilm 3 Express. I've been using it for a few months until I decided to get Adobe Premeire Pro. I think HitFilm 3 Express is the best editing software you can get for free, @41Danny1 explains it as "Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects combined". That's a great thing because the skills you learn from HitFilm 3 Express is transferrable to Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects! If you want to make the jump to professional editing software though, I highly recommend you to get a Creative Cloud subscription. For students, the subscription is $20 USD a month. A lot cheaper than Sony Vegas, plus you get all the desktop apps Adobe has to offer. Popular programs like Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop. But if you don't wanna spend money then just go with HitFilm 3 Express, it will suffice!

On the topic of free software, I have some more recommendations for more programs! For image editing I recommend Gimp, I used it and it's good, it definitely suffices. For audio editing, I recommend Audacity, I used that as well and that also suffices!

Kind of a long post but I feel like I had lots to share with you mate! I hope you liked the advice, I just wanna help out :)

Cheers!
Did we just become best friends?! Lol thanks for all the information buddy <3 helps me a lot!

Reactions: Bryan