Entertainment Hello everybody, my name is BigTinyTimTim and this is my channel!

BigTinyTimTim

Rising User
Jan 26, 2017
YouTube
BigTinyTimTim
I've been a YouTuber for just under 2 year

s now (it'll be 2 years this February! :D) and have been a Freedom! partner for just under 1 year.

I pride myself on uploading 2 videos a day, and being active in every comments section. Even going so far as to have a dedicated Reading Comments, AND Drawing Comments series that go up on the channel periodically.

I love just about any kind of game, and LOVE indie horror games, so those are my main focus on the channel. I've been getting into longer let's plays with new games. One of my more recent ones was The Last Of Us. I'd never played it before so it was all a brand new experience to me. The next on is The Last Guardian!

I try to include everyone I can in videos, and try to just make someone's day brighter. I've held a few charity streams, and so far; even with my small following; I have raised $100 for the children's hospital of Greenville, SC.

What can you expect if you subscribe to my channel?

2 daily videos, a weekly vlog, music videos for covers or original music, occasional sketch comedy, and short films.

I'd love for you to drop by and see what I've got, and share me around with your friends! I can answer any question you might have in this post :)

A link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVJEjC06cUmIoV1bJqrxkrg

Reactions: morbid

morbid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 29, 2017
Arkansas
YouTube
morbidXD
I've been a YouTuber for just under 2 year

s now (it'll be 2 years this February! :D) and have been a Freedom! partner for just under 1 year.

I pride myself on uploading 2 videos a day, and being active in every comments section. Even going so far as to have a dedicated Reading Comments, AND Drawing Comments series that go up on the channel periodically.

I love just about any kind of game, and LOVE indie horror games, so those are my main focus on the channel. I've been getting into longer let's plays with new games. One of my more recent ones was The Last Of Us. I'd never played it before so it was all a brand new experience to me. The next on is The Last Guardian!

I try to include everyone I can in videos, and try to just make someone's day brighter. I've held a few charity streams, and so far; even with my small following; I have raised $100 for the children's hospital of Greenville, SC.

What can you expect if you subscribe to my channel?

2 daily videos, a weekly vlog, music videos for covers or original music, occasional sketch comedy, and short films.

I'd love for you to drop by and see what I've got, and share me around with your friends! I can answer any question you might have in this post :)

A link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVJEjC06cUmIoV1bJqrxkrg
lol I love your name.
Welcome to Freedom