Gaming Hello Everybody ;) NEW STREAMER

Y

YourSimpleGamer

Your name/alias: YourSimpleGamer

Where are you from?: USA

How old are you?: 27

How did you find Freedom!? I watched a ton of videos on networks and saw Freedom!, but I need a bigger follower setting so I can make it worth joining. Build up and upgrade thats the rule.

What made you join our forums?: Being a gamer and YouTube is the first of many steps in growing, but now I need to work on getting followers and building a steady flow of viewers. And maybe meet some friends to help out with the channel and to learn from people on growing.

What are your hobbies?: Gaming, and cooking actually I love cooking.

What is your favorite food? A lot, anything but seafood

Why did you start YouTube? I started youtube about a few days ago

What is your biggest dream? To be a Meteorologist.

What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming/Podcast

How frequently do you upload?: I hope to stream for now 3 times a week, eventually 4 times, but for now to see how things go. I open to suggestions.

I will be streaming my playthrough and acheiving them to the channel, each stream will be 2-3 hours depending on things and the game as well. I do have a stream this coming Monday to test the waters a bit. Its Mario Party 1-3 and its starts 7pm.

Attachments

• ysg.png
    ysg.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 0

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Your name/alias: YourSimpleGamer

Where are you from?: USA

How old are you?: 27

How did you find Freedom!? I watched a ton of videos on networks and saw Freedom!, but I need a bigger follower setting so I can make it worth joining. Build up and upgrade thats the rule.

What made you join our forums?: Being a gamer and YouTube is the first of many steps in growing, but now I need to work on getting followers and building a steady flow of viewers. And maybe meet some friends to help out with the channel and to learn from people on growing.

What are your hobbies?: Gaming, and cooking actually I love cooking.

What is your favorite food? A lot, anything but seafood

Why did you start YouTube? I started youtube about a few days ago

What is your biggest dream? To be a Meteorologist.

What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming/Podcast

How frequently do you upload?: I hope to stream for now 3 times a week, eventually 4 times, but for now to see how things go. I open to suggestions.

I will be streaming my playthrough and acheiving them to the channel, each stream will be 2-3 hours depending on things and the game as well. I do have a stream this coming Monday to test the waters a bit. Its Mario Party 1-3 and its starts 7pm.
Welcome!

Reactions: YourSimpleGamer