VLOG Hello everybody!

ASchaffer19

New User
Nov 13, 2015
Hi my name is Austin Schaffer, and I am 18 years old currently attending Marshall University. I am really from Reading PA though. How did I find Freedom!? Well I used to have a channel here, for gaming. I also was part on a review team that reviewed videos and channels, Da Review Squad??? Yes that's me. Well I joined the forums because I know how helpful and awesome y'all can be! Some of my hobbies include watching Netflix, and working out lol. That's it! My favorite food is probably biscuits and gravy, or just plain ole sausage! I started this YouTube channel because a vlogger called RomanAtwoods inspired me too. Also it will be a good way to connect with family and friends back home. I am going to start a vlogging channel!! Also I plan to upload daily, to keep my audience entertained. Quick question though. I have a Dashboard page but in my channel settings it doesn't say I am partnered with Freedom!. can anyone help me with that? Thank you all for listening, and here is my channel... No videos yet but I'm working on it.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt0leEN3WAMrbdCZhd9v57Q

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @ASchaffer19,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

You reviewed videos and channels as part of Da Review Squad? That's pretty awesome, I'm sure many members will enjoy your presence here! :)

Vlogs seem like a bunch of fun to do, RomanAtwoods makes great videos, and I wish you good luck with the vlogging channel! What are you most looking forward to vlogging or are you just going to wing it?

In regards to your inquiry, if you require assistance with the partnership process, please contact Partnership Support for further assistance.

Click here to visit the Support Portal!

I look forward to seeing you around!

ASchaffer19

New User
Nov 13, 2015
Hi @ASchaffer19,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

You reviewed videos and channels as part of Da Review Squad? That's pretty awesome, I'm sure many members will enjoy your presence here! :)

Vlogs seem like a bunch of fun to do, RomanAtwoods makes great videos, and I wish you good luck with the vlogging channel! What are you most looking forward to vlogging or are you just going to wing it?

In regards to your inquiry, if you require assistance with the partnership process, please contact Partnership Support for further assistance.

Click here to visit the Support Portal!

I look forward to seeing you around!
I am probably just going to wing it, hopefully to have fun. And thank you!

Reactions: Danny