Gaming Hello Everybody!

Asian Banana

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
YouTube
Asian_BananaYT
Hello everyone, I'm Asian Banana and I am a very small and very new YouTuber who could use all the help he can get to grow and have fun! I upload Minecraft and COD videos at the moment. My Minecraft videos are usually about PvP minigames such as Skywars and Microbattles. For COD, I play Domination and I have a series called Road to Good where I continuously play Team Deathmatch games and strive to get better as I play more and more!

I hope you will check out and enjoy the content I produce on my channel!

-Asian Banana

Twitch Banner.jpg

Maru

Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom little Banana hahah you have a very cool name. You can learn a lot around here, just hope we can learn from you as well!

DecemberDragon

Rising User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
DecemberDragonz
Hello everyone, I'm Asian Banana and I am a very small and very new YouTuber who could use all the help he can get to grow and have fun! I upload Minecraft and COD videos at the moment. My Minecraft videos are usually about PvP minigames such as Skywars and Microbattles. For COD, I play Domination and I have a series called Road to Good where I continuously play Team Deathmatch games and strive to get better as I play more and more!

I hope you will check out and enjoy the content I produce on my channel!

-Asian Banana

View attachment 14030
Hey cool banner haha! Good luck with the whole youtube stuff. I'm Dragon nice to meet ya. Never give up!