Community Hello everyone am Brian Weel from youtube

Brian Weel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 10, 2015
The Netherlands
YouTube
Brianweel
Hello freedom family my name is Brian Weel and am making gameplay, shows (More info about he shows are on my channel if its not let me know) and even am talking about some subjects and am also doing every tuesday a new Spyro video that i make in the afeternoon and also i make music and i make my own games and even i like to give tips away to grow, fix or even about games am also doing like segestion gameplays so i will play games who people want me to play and somethimes some other stuff what i somethimes know and somethimes and what i mean.
my upload days are on tuesday, friday (Can aslo in the weekend when i can't upload in friday) saterday and sunday but saterday and sunday are days that switch every week becouse i plan my uploads am also acepting feedbacks how i can improve my channel.

channel teaser (new version comming soon):

later in the future i will let my subs be a beta tester for my games that i make and the reward is that you get the full game for free and even i upload on soundcloud my music so if my new songs are not on youtube they are there.

My Age is 17 (If you see this later than 2016 am older than that)
My hobby als to make my own games and music.

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello freedom family my name is Brian Weel and am making gameplay, shows (More info about he shows are on my channel if its not let me know) and even am talking about some subjects and am also doing every tuesday a new Spyro video that i make in the afeternoon and also i make music and i make my own games and even i like to give tips away to grow, fix or even about games am also doing like segestion gameplays so i will play games who people want me to play and somethimes some other stuff what i somethimes know and somethimes and what i mean.
my upload days are on tuesday, friday (Can aslo in the weekend when i can't upload in friday) saterday and sunday but saterday and sunday are days that switch every week becouse i plan my uploads am also acepting feedbacks how i can improve my channel.

channel teaser (new version comming soon):

later in the future i will let my subs be a beta tester for my games that i make and the reward is that you get the full game for free and even i upload on soundcloud my music so if my new songs are not on youtube they are there.
Hey there Brian, Spyro is legitimate ^^ What kind of music do you make? Taking suggestions is nice, are you typically interested in all the games you play? Lastly, I linked you a bonus thread. It's a welcoming post that will help you organize your post in a lot of ways ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Reactions: Brian Weel

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Brian , Welcome to freedom :)

How long have you been making music for ? what type of music is it ?

I wish you all the best !

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I make Defrence music like techno, pop, rock, dance house and Electronic but i still have trouble finding the right software to make the music.

that is awesome bro ! I have heard a music software called logic pro is very good :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thats funny i have that software on my laptop but still sometimes to difficult but i will learn it any how even i like that software still learning how it works.

yeah just look up tutorials ! I brought move studio and had no idea how to work it ! but after a few videos I can do a lot more :) its just a learning curve