Gaming Hello everyone! :) I am new to YouTube.

JemOMyne

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2015
YouTube
Hello Freedom! family

My name is Jeremy (JemOMyne is my YouTube name though) and I live in the great state of Michigan. I am currently 19 years old. I ran across Aura Network (powered by Freedom!) by looking at some different networks I could join and that is the network I decided to go with. I joined this forum so I could connect with other members of the Freedom! family and maybe even find friends to make YouTube videos with. Gaming and now YouTube are my current hobbies although I would like to turn YouTube into a full time career at some point. I started YouTube because I wanted to record myself doing what I love, gaming, and I want to be an entertainer. My biggest dream is (as I said earlier) getting enough money to afford to be YouTube full time. I currently run a random gaming/ let's play channel. I upload let's play videos and some footage of random games that look fun to me. I try to upload at least once a day sometimes more but I have no set time. If you want to check out my channel you can find it here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNSuNyeiI_8tsghgJqcLFfA

If you are interested in finding someone to make gaming videos with please message me on YouTube or leave a reply here.

Thank you for your time,

Jeremy

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

Pretty nice niche to go for on YouTube gaming , well its my favorite type of gaming channel , but that's only me. However, i think that your channel really got potential , it got the quality , the consistency , and for a start , you got some good graphics :D all you need is development , or constant development in terms of commentary maybe lossin up a little bit and add some energy to your commentary which creates more engagement to your videos in terms of watch time! :D

Also , i liked that you skipped on the officials which is the music intro to videos , i don't know why its more catchy to have an intro with your own words than a music background with a channel's name going around the screen , but it really is :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN :D REALLY GREAT JOB! :D

Reactions: JemOMyne

JemOMyne

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2015
YouTube
Hey man what systems do you play on?
Hey man, I apologize for being so late. :( I have been crazy focused on my channel since I have started that I forgot that youtube is also a community as well not just a place to upload videos. I actually started posting every other day now so I can improve the quality of my videos. I also have done a little rebranding. I have a facecam now and do let's plays of games and also do one offs. I am new to the whole facecam thing and still pretty new to Youtube so any tips for improvements are great. :) To answer your question, I play on PC, PS4, Xbox One and Wii U. I love gaming in general so I just have to have them all. ;)

I hope you had an amazing Christmas and a Happy New Year,

Jeremy[DOUBLEPOST=1452275652][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome To Freedom! :D

Pretty nice niche to go for on YouTube gaming , well its my favorite type of gaming channel , but that's only me. However, i think that your channel really got potential , it got the quality , the consistency , and for a start , you got some good graphics :D all you need is development , or constant development in terms of commentary maybe lossin up a little bit and add some energy to your commentary which creates more engagement to your videos in terms of watch time! :D

Also , i liked that you skipped on the officials which is the music intro to videos , i don't know why its more catchy to have an intro with your own words than a music background with a channel's name going around the screen , but it really is :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN :D REALLY GREAT JOB! :D
GAH, this was so long ago, I apologize for the delay. Thank you for your kind comments, I really appreciate it. :) I changed my channel some now, I switched two 1 video every 2 days to hopefully improve quality and now I have a facecam in my videos and try to play more silly and fun games while also playing through games (right now portal). :)

I hope you had an awesome New Year and a Merry Christmas and congrats on 100 subs!

Jeremy

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey dude , welcome to freedom , nice channel there and I enjoy the sims quite a bit , Channel is looking good so keep it up and I hope you enjoy your stay :)

craig patterson

Rising User
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom! family

My name is Jeremy (JemOMyne is my YouTube name though) and I live in the great state of Michigan. I am currently 19 years old. I ran across Aura Network (powered by Freedom!) by looking at some different networks I could join and that is the network I decided to go with. I joined this forum so I could connect with other members of the Freedom! family and maybe even find friends to make YouTube videos with. Gaming and now YouTube are my current hobbies although I would like to turn YouTube into a full time career at some point. I started YouTube because I wanted to record myself doing what I love, gaming, and I want to be an entertainer. My biggest dream is (as I said earlier) getting enough money to afford to be YouTube full time. I currently run a random gaming/ let's play channel. I upload let's play videos and some footage of random games that look fun to me. I try to upload at least once a day sometimes more but I have no set time. If you want to check out my channel you can find it here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNSuNyeiI_8tsghgJqcLFfA

If you are interested in finding someone to make gaming videos with please message me on YouTube or leave a reply here.

Thank you for your time,

Jeremy
That is awesome man I also am new to freedom and hope to one day make a living do in what I love! Wish you luck my friend! Also quick question lol how do you post in introduce yourself?

JemOMyne

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2015
YouTube
hey buddy welcome to freedom family :D i think you have a very big potential to make a great content as a creator :)
Thank you so much, I really hope I can one day make a lot of people smile whether it is through entertaining videos or if I get enough people watching my videos one day charity would be amazing. :) Let me know what I can improve on. :)

Welcome to freedom! mate!

79/100 subscribers --> 21 to go!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1VBDinjS3oiqdC0y3fleJQ
Thank you, I feel so welcomed here! :) I love being in a place like this where everyone has the same interests. It really is amazing.

Hey and welcome! Great choice about going to this forum! It's really great here and people get a lot out of it as well! :D make sure to go and check my gaming channel out if you feel like it m8 ;)
Thank you, I hope to make a lot of friends here in the Freedom! family and get a lot of info on improving the quality of my videos as well. :)

Welcome to the forums (y) (Y). Nobody here seems to bite that hard so you made a good choice ;).
Thank you for welcoming me, everyone here is so nice. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1452318819][/DOUBLEPOST]
welcome to freedom ^_^
Thank you, I have only been here a couple months but am loving the partnership so far. :)

Last edited: