Gaming Hello everyone! I'm new! :)

Specify Senses

Rising User
Dec 29, 2015
USA
YouTube
Hello fellow Freedom! partners! My name is Ryan, but people call me Senses because of my gamertag! I started YouTube about 10 months ago, but I never devoted my time to it. I finally became committed to doing my YouTube channel about 2-3 months ago and since then, I grew from 20 subscribers to 150 (I just hit 150 subscribers today :D ) I really love doing YouTube and I feel like I keep improving everyday. If it is commentary, equipment, etc. I just feel like each day I am better than I was yesterday. How I found PGUK and Freedom! was I was talking to someone on Twitter about Xbox 360 and games on there. I decided to check out his account, so I clicked on his @ and found in this profile picture it said, "Join PGUK" or "I am Part of PGUK"...something like that lol. So, I was curious at what that was, so I did my research and found myself really into this network. I never been in a network before so I was like "what the heck, why not lol" so I applied for a partnership and here I am now! I joined this yesterday morning (December 28, 2015). Thank you PGUK and Freedom! for partnering with me! This is going to be a fun experience! :)

Thanks!