Gaming Hello everyone! I'm OneHeartVice and my channel is entirely based around PERMADEATH!

OneHeartVice

Rising User
Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
Your name: My name is OneHeartVice or OH-V for short.
(Optional) Where are you from?: I'm from the UK!
(Optional) How old are you?: I'm 21 years old!
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to get my channel recognised and also to see if there were any people who were like me and have new gaming channels!
What are your hobbies?: Playing games lol
Why did you start YouTube? Because it's fun
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? TO BE YOUTUBE FAMOUS!! Well, just to be known is all I want.
What kind of channel do you run?: A gaming channel where the entire channel is based on the permadeath mechanic! So any let's play I do, once I die, it's game over for that let's play!
What kind of content do you upload? Let's plays of any and EVERY type of game!
When do you upload?: Every single day!
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_VwtsIj3cl7EKuAst7mslA

OneHeartVice

Rising User
Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
Hey buddy, Welcome & I'm new as well :) sub for sub?
hey dude! thanks for the warm welcome! I've made it a strict rule with myself that I won't do "sub for sub" just because it doesn't get me anywhere :p Nothing against you at all though! Feel free to post your channel and if I like what you make, and I can see myself subscribing, then of course I will!

CBlairzy

Rising User
Jan 1, 2016
Barrie. Canada
YouTube
Welcome to the freedom forums! Remember they key to growing is to stay on the forums. And remember, if you have any questions, don't be scared to ask anyone in the chat section of the forums!