Gaming Hello Everyone I'm StormMoreno

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
I'm a 15 year old, from Ohio. What I do on my channel is mostly let's plays right now I've got Fallout 4 and Oblivion on it so you might have guessed right I am really big on RPGs. I post daily on the channel so if you like let's plays come and check out my channel. If I might add this is the best community I've seen in a while hope that it grows in the right direction!:)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I'm a 15 year old, from Ohio. What I do on my channel is mostly let's plays right now I've got Fallout 4 and Oblivion on it so you might have guessed right I am really big on RPGs. I post daily on the channel so if you like let's plays come and check out my channel. If I might add this is the best community I've seen in a while hope that it grows in the right direction!:)
Ohio sounds like a relaxing area to be in, have you been there your entire life? Let's plays are more commonplace lately, how do you stand out with them? Roleplaying games are fantastic to play with! I'm glad that you enjoy freedom so much already as well ^^

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
I've was born and raised in Ohio. I think I stand out from them is from my unique personality that might not be much but I would like to open up with people on YouTube and talk about things I most likely would not talk about in real life.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I've was born and raised in Ohio. I think I stand out from them is from my unique personality that might not be much but I would like to open up with people on YouTube and talk about things I most likely would not talk about in real life.
Personality has the potential to attract millions of people, but it depends entirely how we present ourselves to the world ^^ I do hope that you're able to talk freely, and express yourself in a wonderful way.

Reactions: StormMoreno