Gaming Hello everyone :)

do you prefer gameplay channels to play with or without mic?

• with mic

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • without mic

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • doesnt matter

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

allison w

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2014
YouTube
alleykat112
Hello everyone i would like to start off with my name is allison or some people call me alley
i am from the united states i am 20 will be turning 21 in november. i found freedom by recieving a email from them and i decided to apply with them and was honored to be accepted most probably see it as why would you be happy with that and well i seen it as a chance to get my channel out there and also see other channels that are just starting out just like me. I wanted to join the forums to meet other content creators on youtube and meet new people and friends and one day possibly play games together that we both enjoy.
My hobbies are playing video games, I love to write I write stories and poems. When i was younger i loved playing softball. I simply wanted to start a YouTube channel because i love playing games and i wanted to post videos of me playing video games and hope that the videos bring you laughter and i wanted to have a amazing community where everyone can just come and get away from their everyday struggles and I could be someone that you could message if you just needed someone to listen.. i know that it sounds far fetched but I wanted the channel simply for when someone had a bad day they could go to my channel flip on my game play video and just laugh at how horrible i am at the game or my comments while playing the game i just want them to be having fun watching me play as i do making the videos hope that makes sense. My biggest dream is to have my twitch and YouTube be successful i know what you thinking sounds like im in it for the fame and the money, that's not it at all i wanna be successful because i will have a community that they can come to me and talk, or they can laugh with me mostly they will be not known as my friends,viewers they will be known as my family because that's the kind of connection i want with the people that support me and watch my videos and streams.
The channel i wanna run is somewhere i can post my highlights of my streams lets play and whatever gameplay i wanna put i want to build a channel where we come together as one and we grow together as one because im doing what i love and i wanna share it with the people that support me.
The content I want to upload is Various gameplay highlights of streams.

my channel link is : https://www.youtube.com/user/112alleykat
go subscribe and follow me on this journey to be the best community we can be :)

Reactions: Kan

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Welcome to Freedom! @allison w Very well thought out intro!

Happy Early Birthday what day is it exactly? :)

Happy you got that E-mail! I know you can make great friends here! I have talked to you a bit and think we are on our way there! :)

Do you ever posts poems to any websites or anything? :)

I wish you all the best on your dreams of twitch and YouTube success! :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask! :)

allison w

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2014
YouTube
alleykat112
Welcome to Freedom! @allison w Very well thought out intro!

Happy Early Birthday what day is it exactly? :)

Happy you got that E-mail! I know you can make great friends here! I have talked to you a bit and think we are on our way there! :)

Do you ever posts poems to any websites or anything? :)

I wish you all the best on your dreams of twitch and YouTube success! :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask! :)

Thank you so much and the day is the 12th and yeah i have posted my poems on a website but i was 13 the last time i did lol i am so happy i got that email to the community here is amazing thats awesome to hear i would glad to be friends with you even though we only talked a bit lol and thanks for wishing me the best im gonna stay positive and work hard to make my dreams come true (helps that im a determine person)

Reactions: Kan

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Thank you so much and the day is the 12th and yeah i have posted my poems on a website but i was 13 the last time i did lol i am so happy i got that email to the community here is amazing thats awesome to hear i would glad to be friends with you even though we only talked a bit lol and thanks for wishing me the best im gonna stay positive and work hard to make my dreams come true (helps that im a determine person)

That it does! :) MY GF's is the 19th so I can easily remember that XD

allison w

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2014
YouTube
alleykat112
I get that XD Well hopefully you can remember the day you joined Freedom! because that will be a good day for you and your channel, and dreams! :)
Oh i have already joined freedom i been with them for a year or two now i applied to get my purple freedom partner button last night so im just waiting on that for the forums :)

allison w

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2014
YouTube
alleykat112
Hello! Welcome to Freedom!

thank you so much for welcoming me :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445015556][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to Freedom! Fun fact here... When I used to own a network "Klaw Digital" for a short time I used the logo you're using, as my network logo :) No cropping though.

thats a cool fact although im hoping to get a new logo made soon :) and thanks for welcoming me :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445015589][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome Buddy

why thank you buddy for the warm welcome :)

StrawberryDoll

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 15, 2015
USA
YouTube
thanks for the warm welcome and awesome i have been partnered with freedom since dec 2013 just recently been active on the forums and im loving it :) and i would love to be friends

Oh really? Cool! I just recently became partnered with Freedom and so far I like it ^_^
And horray! Friendships! =D

allison w

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2014
YouTube
alleykat112
well congrats on you
Oh really? Cool! I just recently became partnered with Freedom and so far I like it ^_^
And horray! Friendships! =D

congrats on the partnership i know how you feel i am loving being partnered with freedom :) i hope you enjoy your time around here and stick around :) and yay for friendships