Sep 25, 2015
Poland
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Your name: Sylwia, on youtube as spicysyl
Where are you from?: Poland
How old are you?: 19
How did you find Freedom!?: Through my friend
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to check out other new youtubers content and advertise mine :p
What are your hobbies?: Gaming and drawing
What is your favorite food?: Kebab
Why did you start YouTube?: I always wanted to give it a try but I was too scared because of my crappy english (since it's not my native language) It's sometimes hard to express myself but as the days go I'm getting better at it. The reason is that I really enjoy it and I want to make other people smile with my silliness.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming channel. Usually 3-6 minutes long videos with funny edits, or highlights.
What kind of content do you upload?: Usually Dota 2, but sometimes I find myself playing random games or making really random videos or challenges
When do you upload?: I try to make videos as often as I possibly can, my schedule is 2-3 videos a week, but I'm working to get a better schedule and actually stick to it lol
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_06TBBkHzadJK4pcoprYwA

Thank you so much for watching! I promise to check your channel as well! we're all in this together ayo

Last edited:

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Hey welcome to the Freedom Family! Video games are actually a really interesting way to learn a foreign language (every so often I switch gaming subtitles to Spanish so I can learn a little more). Do you only play on PC?

spicysyl

Rising User
Sep 25, 2015
Poland
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey welcome to the Freedom Family! Video games are actually a really interesting way to learn a foreign language (every so often I switch gaming subtitles to Spanish so I can learn a little more). Do you only play on PC?

Thank you so much! Yes I totally agree! It's a great way to improve it or learn it. Yup, only PC :p[DOUBLEPOST=1453499440][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you all :)

SxcySounds

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 30, 2014
YouTube
Awesome channel you got, i see you are friends with bananacapon haha good luck to both of you and welcome to freedom :)