Gaming Hello everyone!

Cloudss

New User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey, my name is Cloudy. I am a teenage youtuber who makes videos based on gaming. I like mostly to make minecraft videos. I decided to join the forums to help me, and you grow! I am 100% ready to help everyone grow their channel!:) If you would check out my content it would be amazing!

Last edited:

Cloudss

New User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Hello Cloudy, welcome to Freedom and the forums!
Glad to see a fellow Minecraftian on youtube, hopefully we can help eachother grow and improve our channels.
Hello Hungry4Games, thanks for the friendly answer, would i ask you how can i add that where i can directly subscribe to your channel after your post. Or is it automatic? Thanks :)

needleballista

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2015
YouTube
Hey, my name is Cloudy. I am a teenage youtuber who makes videos based on gaming. I like mostly to make minecraft videos. I decided to join the forums to help me, and you grow! I am 100% ready to help everyone grow their channel!:)
Hey cloudy! Nice to meet you!

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hey, my name is Cloudy. I am a teenage youtuber who makes videos based on gaming. I like mostly to make minecraft videos. I decided to join the forums to help me, and you grow! I am 100% ready to help everyone grow their channel!:) If you would check out my content it would be amazing!
Welcome to the forum!

I like your intro video, but wish you had more to watch then Minecraft. Pretty sweet channel nonetheless! Keep up the content :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Welcome to the forums cloudy, and I appreciate that you're interested in helping other people grow :p Everybody tends to be busy on the odd occasion working on their own channels. Have you considered collaborating with other people to get yourselves out there more?