Comedy Hello everyone!

DudeManBroTv

New User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
We are a group of friends who decided to make a Youtube Channel about sketch comedy scenes and about "funny" ideas we could being to the camera.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
We are a group of friends who decided to make a Youtube Channel about sketch comedy scenes and about "funny" ideas we could being to the camera.
How many people are working on your channel? Teamwork can definitely help other people succeed at times. Lastly, can you tell people about yourself? We love to hear about personal stories more often than not :p If you're wondering what an average post looks like, check out the welcoming post I linked you below ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

DudeManBroTv

New User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
How many people are working on your channel? Teamwork can definitely help other people succeed at times. Lastly, can you tell people about yourself? We love to hear about personal stories more often than not :p If you're wondering what an average post looks like, check out the welcoming post I linked you below ^^

There is a total of 5 of us working!

we are all in our twenties based out of Florida.
We found this network by accident tbh.
We started the channel because we thought we should share our ridiculous ideas on camera

Dark Illusion Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
YouTube
welcome to the forum, its a great place to speak to other YouTubers and get ideas and such. Even though its heavily saturated by gaming channels ( me being one of them) theres good space for a comedy channel to set up roots.

DudeManBroTv

New User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
welcome to the forum, its a great place to speak to other YouTubers and get ideas and such. Even though its heavily saturated by gaming channels ( me being one of them) theres good space for a comedy channel to set up roots.

Hey thanks! The channel did a bit of game play videos, due not having a filming camera for the skits, but our channel has the equipment now only time till more videos come out!