Gaming Hello Everyone

Fluctuate

Rising User
Jun 11, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone, I go by the name godly polo. A little bit about me is I make league of legends videos and upload daily. I started uploading because recording and trying to climb the ranks in games gives me a bit more motivation and i find it fun. I'm happy to join a community with other content creators and hopefully get some tips and enjoy my time here as well.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

League of legends is life ! what is your favourite champ and where do you play ?

best of luck and ps nice KIndred pic :)

Fluctuate

Rising User
Jun 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

League of legends is life ! what is your favourite champ and where do you play ?

best of luck and ps nice KIndred pic :)
I mainly play kindred i'm kinda of new to the game compared to some people as i started playing this season and am silver but became a kindred one trick for the most part. i have 250k mastery on them, i dont know why but i just really like the way the champ plays.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I mainly play kindred i'm kinda of new to the game compared to some people as i started playing this season and am silver but became a kindred one trick for the most part. i have 250k mastery on them, i dont know why but i just really like the way the champ plays.

dam man you seem good and I love kindred as well ! what build you use ?

Fluctuate

Rising User
Jun 11, 2016
YouTube
dam man you seem good and I love kindred as well ! what build you use ?
Bloodrazor zerkers and hurricane are core items and i always build those unless im against yi or xin than i replace hurricane with phantom dancer for dueling power, after those 3 its mainly all situational if they're really tanking i normally get Botrk and cleaver with GA as 6th item. If they're more ap based i get wits end and maw with a GA normally this is only against champs like Leblanc though, and if they're more squishy ad damage heavy i go Deaths dance Cleaver and than a random 6th item unless im behind than just a GA.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Bloodrazor zerkers and hurricane are core items and i always build those unless im against yi or xin than i replace hurricane with phantom dancer for dueling power, after those 3 its mainly all situational if they're really tanking i normally get Botrk and cleaver with GA as 6th item. If they're more ap based i get wits end and maw with a GA normally this is only against champs like Leblanc though, and if they're more squishy ad damage heavy i go Deaths dance Cleaver and than a random 6th item unless im behind than just a GA.

Dam you know how to play as well , might take this build xD

Fluctuate

Rising User
Jun 11, 2016
YouTube
Dam you know how to play as well , might take this build xD
Yeah i'd suggest giving it a try, its great for doing a lot of damage and carrying so as long as your teams not getting a one sided stomp normally you can fight just about everyone unless they're fed to the point that you get one shot and cant ult.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Yeah i'd suggest giving it a try, its great for doing a lot of damage and carrying so as long as your teams not getting a one sided stomp normally you can fight just about everyone unless they're fed to the point that you get one shot and cant ult.

I hope that doesn't happen , I don't enjoy 1 shots haha