Gaming Hello everyone!

drunke

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone, i'm drunke, my real name it's Alessandro, i come from Italy. I'm 25 years old and i live in Sicily. My mainly hobby it's play videogame, and share my experience with my friends. I create my YouTube channel in the far 10th October 2011, to share my video gameplay of Battlefield 3. I'm trying to use this hobby to scrape up a bit of money. Then i abandoned my channel, for personal reasons. But now i'm here again, trying to reach my goal!. One of my peculiarities in my videos, it's that i don't talk, or make any commentary, mainly because i hate to watch video gameplay with dialogue. I hope to make more views and subs! (because it's the main goal for every YouTuber :p).

Reactions: AFKPlays

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
Hello everyone, i'm drunke, my real name it's Alessandro, i come from Italy. I'm 25 years old and i live in Sicily. My mainly hobby it's play videogame, and share my experience with my friends. I create my YouTube channel in the far 10th October 2011, to share my video gameplay of Battlefield 3. I'm trying to use this hobby to scrape up a bit of money. Then i abandoned my channel, for personal reasons. But now i'm here again, trying to reach my goal!. One of my peculiarities in my videos, it's that i don't talk, or make any commentary, mainly because i hate to watch video gameplay with dialogue. I hope to make more views and subs! (because it's the main goal for every YouTuber :p).
Hey welcome to freedom, and I just want to say that I learned that you should never give up because I did one time and it wasn't smart at all. Keep striving for what you want to do, and I'm sure that freedom can supply that confident for you that you need. make sure to check out the george show because he will also give you a confident boost :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Remember you can add a YouTube Sub button under your posts.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your CHANNEL ID for it to successfully appear.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

BenatPlayz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2016
anonymous
YouTube
BenatPlayz

Hello There! Welcome to Freedom! I hope you enjoy your time here. If you keep doing what you are doing you have a good potential of becoming a "Full Time YouTuber."

Thanks ~ BenatPlayz (Benat)

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Nice mafia 3 videos, keep up the good work mate :D