Community Hello everyone!

My name is AdreX_ (or just simply Adrex), I'm from the US, lived most of my life in Ohio *wish I was back there ;(* and currently living in Florida. I don't give out my age unless absolutely required by law. I used to be a freedom member, but I quit, and never found my account. That was 1 year ago when I gave up finding my account. I didn't find freedom, I wanted to join it again since they had so many benefits of being one. I have many hobbies, some of them are too techy for you, but I'll tell you. Social Engineering (computer hacking), Coding (rookie coder), Web development (not very good at it), Computer Building, and my worse one; Game hacking. I've had 30+ total VAC bans on Steam. I usually suffer from anxiety attacks and depression from this one. But I have those conditions regardless of what I do. I don't run a channel yet, just starting to get set up if you guys want to give me tips on it. I'm looking forward to the community here!
MP games I own: CSGO; Terraria, Rust, COD 4 (Non-Remastered), Unturned (can't join VAC secured due to VAC bans in past), Battleblock Theater, Castle Crashers, Garry's Mod (this game is boring), H1Z1 Both JS and KOTK, How To Survive 2, Left 4 Dead (not L4D2 as since I'm VAC banned on that), Plague Inc: Evolved, Rocket League, Saints Row IV, and lastly Saints Row Gat out of Hell.
Singleplayer games I basically listed, but here are the rest: COD:MW2 (no MP, VAC banned), Fallout New Vegas, Geometry Dash, GTA V (perma banned due to cheating infraction), Papers Please (best game ever), Prison Arch. , This War of Mine, and lastly This Is The Police.
Thanks for reading my thread! Thanks for Freedom! for making a great community.
*1 Question: Is the freedom discord server still active? If so, please link me it.*